"Olivia, I'm fine. See, no crutches or casts, or anything! I'm all well now. A few bruises still, but I can barely feel it anyway. And yes, I'm being nice to Dave. I think. But he's definitely being nice to me." She smirks. "So, when were you going to tell me that you visited? Or did you just purposely want to make me look like a little girl, excited to see a unicorn?"

"The second one." I laugh. "And... I might stay here, but I might not."

"No way." She gasps. "What about Ashton?"

"He said he'd wait for me, no matter how long I'll be gone." I blush.

 "You guys are so cute, oh my god!" She shrieks.

"So, how about you and Dave?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle... 

God, my mind scares me, sometimes.

"We're great, to be honest. I didn't think he'd get over you that easily." She admits.

"Aw. How many dates have you guys went on?" I start imagining my eyes sparkling.

"About 3." She blushes.

"Hey, Diannypuss, you should come over. And so we can hang out, like the usual." I smirk.

"Alright!" She grins.

~*~

"Mom, you've met Dianne." I introduce my mom to Dianne... ish.

"Yes, the lovely Dianne." Mom smirks.

"Hey, um, I'll just be in the washroom. I need to... erm... Oh what's the use? I need to check my messages, and chat with Ashton for a bit." I sigh.

Dianne says a quick "Okay." and same as my mom.

I went to the washroom, and I look at myself in the mirror. 

I will not have an emotional breakdown. 

I went through the messages Ashton sent me.

A: Hey love

A: It's only been 30 minutes since you left, and I already miss you

A: Nooooooo i'm at school. THE LIVING HELL. 

A: 2 minutes and 24 seconds until school starts. IT'S NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.

A: ONE MINUTE 

A: 30 SECONDS

A: NOOOOO THE RINGS OF HELL HAS RUNG

A: Oliviaaaaaaaaa! I'll text you later. I wonder how long it'll take you to see dese messages bae

A: IT'S LUNCH. 

A: LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH LUCHN LUHCN LUNHC I'M HUNGRY.

A: FOR YOU

A: Hehe

A: Fuck, I bumped into a wall

A: Wait why am i messaging tht to u

A: Forget I sent that one. 

A: #Loner4lyfe -pouts- Waaa

A: If I'm a loner, you must be a loner 4 lyfe. I'M LEAVING YOU FOR MY FOOD

A: ...

A: Just kidding, little cootie patootie

A: I'm gonna try not to message you until school day ends.

A: I MADE IT!

A: BITCH WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING TO ME

A: I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU

A: I LOVE TANYA BETTER

A: Just kidding :)

A: I'M ADDICTED TO YOUUUU where have I heard this song thing from? 

A: IT'S ALREADY 3: 12 WHY HAVEN'T YU ANWSERED ME 

A: I'M SAD NOW

O: Hey :)

A: HOLY SHIT YOU ANSWRED

O: Answered* :P 

A: Stahp. Stahp being a smarty pants. I'm the one supposed to be smart here :'(

O: Call me. We need a lot to talk about.

After I sent that text message, my phone rings.

"Everybody wanna steal my girl-" I answered it.

"Hey, Ashton." I answer.

"I already miss you. I'm sad." 

"I miss you more."

"Impossible. I practically cried in the car, when we were driving to school. Or maybe that's just because we're going to school. But, probably because you left already. Yeah. I needed to get Calum to cheer me up. Which took a long time. So, he also had the help of Michael and Luke. As for the girls... They were laughing at me. Your friends are mean." 

"Nah, that's how they show their love- In the friend way." 

"Not a very nice way to show it, that's for sure. Do you know how long you'll be there?" 

"I don't know... But once I know, I'll tell you. I promise."

"Okay... Hey, I'll need to talk to you later. I have some homework to do. Plus, we're having a band practice. Such a shame that you had to move before you got to watch our first gig..." 

"Okay.. Bye. I have Dianne over anyway. But why!!! You just had to get your first gig while I'm gone. You suck." 

"I love you, babe. Haha, I'll text you later. I promise." 

"Okay, I love you, too. And you better."

Ashton hangs up, and I open the bathroom door, which my mom and Dianne stumbles forward.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?" My jaw drops, while furrowing my eyebrows.

"What? N-No." Dianne looks away.

"Mom... Really? This isn't a good example for me." I look over at my mom.

"We weren't- we weren't eavesdropping. Stop throwing lies around. Lies, lies, lies, everywhere!" Her cheek reddens.

"You guys eavesdropped. That's so disrespectful." I scoff.

"I'm sorry- we're sorry." Mom says, sighing.

"Apology accepted. Just don't do it again. -And Dianne, let's go to my room and have some gossip time." I smile.

"Am I invited?" Mom pouts.

"No, you're old." I smirk.

"That was mean..." Dianne laughs.

"Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark on me." Mom says, playfully pouting.