OFFLINE✖️ - Chapter Seven

"Seokjin-hyung, why did you comment on that fan page?  You never do that."

"Is that all you called me for?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

Jeongguk shifted on his bed.  He kicked his feet back and forth while waiting for Seokjin to answer.  He heard a sigh on the other line, followed by rustling. "Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I asked why you commented on that fan page of mine," the singer drawled, rolling his eyes.

"Yah!" Jeongguk flinched and pulled the phone away from his ear at the harsh yell, "I was thinking, show me some respect!  Anyways, I was tagged in a post that wasn't my handsome face, but instead an angry goblin.  I had to see what was up.  And their friend was defending mine a Joon's relationship so I had to thank them."

"You didn't thank them though."

"Oh, give me a break, Jeongguk."

Jeongguk pretended to be in thought for a couple of seconds before he out let a quick, "No."

"God, kids these days I swear.  Go to bed you chi-"

Jeongguk laughed as he hung up on his hyung.  He sat there on his bed for a few moments before sighing and lying down his on his bed.  He stared blankly at the ceiling and let his thoughts run wild.

He remembers something his manager told him to do earlier: follow fan pages. He didn't really want to, but he might as well.

The boy reached for his phone and opened up Instagram. He searched for a bit, not finding accounts he deemed worthy of a follow, before recalling the one he had been to earlier.

He searched through the accounts looking for it.  He very vaguely remembered it being something like 'shakeupmyinsides' or something.

Jeongguk typed that into the search bar slowly, his eyes fluttering closed every few seconds. The name 'jungshakeupmyinsidesplease' popped up and the boy chuckled after he realized what it said. Pretty clever name for a fan account.

He looked through the posts and saw most of the captions were somewhat vulgar. Jeongguk wasn't lying to himself when he says he likes people who do that, ones who aren't afraid to show what they desire. He wished he could be honest about his feelings like that.

After scrolling for a while Jeongguk came to the conclusion that the page was run by a male. He wasn't bothered in the slightest, his best friends were dating each other after all.

The boy clicked the follow button before passing out on the bed.