SEVENTEEN

I wake up at 7 am to my phone ringing continuously. Ugh. I try to sit up but my shoulders are throbbing. I look up to be welcomed with the fresh green grass of the park. I must of slept in my car. I look over to my right and almost scream when I see Jasper in the passenger side. I look behind me and also see Easton.

I answer my phone and shoot up when I hear Eli's screaming voice on the other end. Forgot my phone was connected to the Bluetooth of the car. Jasper and Easton both instantly wake up at the shouts.

"Jade! Where the hell are you?! Stella and I haven't slept! We have been waiting for you all night!" He shouts.

"You sure you both were just waiting?" I ask as Jasper and Easton both chuckle.

"Who are you with?" He asks.

"I'm sorry you're not my Father, Eli." I comment and notice Jasper tense at the mention of him.

"I can't stop you from being with all these boys. Can I?" He says and my checks flush with embarrassment.

"Ok bye!" I say as I hang up.

"Shit. Can you please drive me over to school with you ?" Jasper asks with panic in his voice.

"Sure." I ask before pulling out of the lot.

***
"Wow, Jade. You look a mess." Stella says as she comes up behind me.

"I know." I groan.

"Where were you last night! I couldn't tell Eli where you were because he'll freak out." She asks with a worried look as I slam my locker door shut.

"I saw Easton." I say as her eyes widen and she pulls me into the bathroom.

"Spill." She says as she checks to see if the bathroom is empty.

***

I walk into my history class and sit beside Jasper.

"Hey Jade?"

"What do you want?" I ask with an eye roll.

"Look can you come over after school?" He asks nervously.

"Why?" I ask nonchalantly.

"I need help with history and I need to show you something." He says quietly at the mention of the last sentence. It has to do something with what we talked about last night.

"Fine. I'll drive though." I say before directing my attention towards the teacher.

Class passes by slowly and I catch Jasper gazing at me from time to time. The bell finally rings and I quickly get up. Thank god. I run out he door before Jasper can catch up. I walk to my next and last class of the day before I have to go to Jasper's. I wonder how his house looks like? Who does he live with?

"Hey Jade!" Trey calls out as I sit beside him in Algebra.

"Hi." I greet back.

"Rumor has it that you and Jasper are smashing." He says a little too loudly as people turn their heads our direction and I pinch his arm.

"Trey! Ew no! Who said?" I ask.

"Well Grey told me." He says as he rubs the back of his neck nervously.

"Tell him to keep my name out of his mouth." I reply to which he nods.

"Sorry. It's just I've known him for years and he's my best friend." He whispers.

"Trey, I'm not going to tell you who to not be friends with. I know he's a great friend but a horrible boyfriend." I laugh as he chuckles.

Class ends quickly as I hate having to meet with Jasper. Ugh I can't believe I'm doing this. I stop by my locker to pick up my books and head over to the back parking lot. I see Jasper leaning against my car.

"Off my car, Kingston!" I yell as he quickly jumps off.

I chuckle as I walk over to him and pull  the keys out of my bag but bump into someone on the way.

"Uh, sorry Jade." Grey says as I look up at him with an angry look.

"Where are you going?" He asks. Holy crap. No he did not.

"Over to Jaspers." I say harshly as he looks back to Jasper walking up to us.

"Get the fuck away from Jade, Grey." Jasper says as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Let's just go." I say as I shoot Grey a glare. He looks at me with a sad, confused expression and walks away.