ONE

"Jade. I am on the verge of expelling you right here and now. The staff and students are becoming tired of your inappropriate behavior here." My egotistical principal shouts while I sit with a smug smirk planted on my face.

"We both know you could never expel me Mr. Anderson. Not only do I pay for most of the fundraising and a higher tuition for this lame excuse of a private high school but I also know about your inappropriate little affair with a student. Do not mess with me, Anderson." I reply through gritted teeth as his face goes through shocked emotions filled with fear.

"You are excused." He quickly says as I stand and straighten my mini skirt and walk out of the office, bumping into a hard surface.

I look up to meet a pair of hazel eyes and a perfectly sculptured face. He had to be new here because I've never seen him here. He had messy, black hair. I start to look down at his amazingly defined chest and shoulders when I snap out of my trance. No. Not again.

"Watch where you're going, newbie." I spit as he widens his eyes at my unexpected, harsh words.

"I heard about your bad reputation but I didn't believe it. At least I didn't get accepted into this school from the loads of money I had to offer." He laughs as he starts to walk away. His words hurt. But I showed no emotion, like always. I grabbed his wrist back and shove him against the wall.

"Don't speak to me that way, ever." I whisper lowly. He smirks and gently pushes me away and starts walking away the opposite direction.

"Too bad you have a pretty face wasted by such an ugly personality." He shouts back as he turns around the corner. Thank God nobody was here to hear that. I hear the bell ringing signaling the end of the school day as students start pouring out of classes.

I turn the other way to see Grey, Trey and Stella walking over with confused looks.

"Congrats Jade, you've made yet another enemy." Trey says while rolling his eyes.

"You saw?" I ask.

"No, we just heard. We left class early when we head your name being called over the loudspeaker." Stella explains.

"I think everyone in this school has your name memorized from the amount of times it's called." Trey says as we all laugh.

"Whatever, you just can't be nice to guys, they'll take advantage of you" I say with a shrug.

Trey, Grey and Stella are all 17 and I'm 16 although we're all seniors. My brother is a sophomore in college and is best friends with all of us, mainly Grey and Trey. I managed to skip a grade in middle school from my advanced intellect.

"You're nice to us, though?" Grey says.

"Well you're my brothers!" I say as I place my arms on either sides of their shoulders and they laugh as we start walking out of school.

"Are we all going today?" Stella asks us. She's referring to the cabin we have two hours away, where we go every Friday and stay all weekend.

"Yeah, we just have to go to football practice today and we'll go after." Grey says and Trey nods.

"Is Eli going to be there?" Stella asks.

"Yeah, he's heading over right now. He's just bringing over food and watching." Trey answers as they start to walk towards the football field.

  I turn over to Stella with a smirk on my face. I know she's basically in love with my brother. She's told me a while back but I wasn't mad, I know her intentions aren't wrong. My brother is basically a man whore, who sleeps around with any girl who gives him the slightest bit of attention and Stella is always there to see him drag girls into his room.

  I started to bring her over to my home less and less. I, on the other hand, am the female version of him. Never start relationships, and If I do they all are physical and never last more than a day before I dump the guy. I'm just incapable of love, I let myself become capable of it a while ago and it was one of my biggest regrets.

I was treated horribly by every guy I made contact with. So I vowed to have guys experience the same, leading every one of them before I drop them leaving them begging as I walk away. Besides, how can you love when you're parents are dead?

If they left, everyone else will. I only trust my brother and my small pact of close friends, not letting anyone else in.

"What? I can't ask?" Stella asks rolling her eyes.

"My idiot brother doesn't deserve you, Stella."

"I know but it takes a while to get over someone when you seem them everyday. But I'll manage." She explains but I know shes only making excuses.

"Ok, Stella." I say with a shrug as we head over to my silver Porsche.

"Do you want to head over to the cabin now?" I ask.

"Yeah, my bags are in the back." She says and I nod as I start the car.

The two hour drive to the cabin was exhausting as I hear the hum of my music. I receive an incoming call from my brother and quickly connect it to the Bluetooth on my car.

"Hey. What do you want?" I ask with a uninterested tone.

"Wow. I love you too."

"I'm tired. Just what do you want?"

"Ok we're heading over now." He says with a quiet voice signaling he's hiding something.

"Wait, isn't your sister the girl who always gets in trouble?" I hear in the background of the call.

"No way. I know that voice!" I shout as I hear shuffling on the other end.

"Ok bye!" Eli shouts before he hangs up.

I was fuming. I knew it was that guy I bumped into this morning. Stella notices my anger after hearing the phone call and raises a brow.

"Who's voice?"

"How do you not recognize his voice?" I ask.

"Short term memory?" She answers and I roll my eyes.

"It's that dude that I bumped into during school and you all heard our argument."

"Oh my gosh! I didn't get to see his face or else you both would've noticed us eavesdropping. His voice is so husky, though." She says with a laugh as she wiggles her brows at me and I roll my eyes.

"How dare he? He knows I hate new people!" I yell.

"He'll just explain himself when they arrive."

I roll my eyes yet again as we pull up into the thick forestry and drive until my eyes land on the peaceful view of our gated cabin.

I grab my bags and pull out my keys opening the door. I quickly run to my room and jump on my bed after removing my vest leaving me in my bra and mini skirt, sighing as I stretch my legs and arms out.

I sleep for about two hours before I wake to the sound of my bedroom door opening slowly, revealing the one and only.