Miami

3 months later...

Chrissy's POV

I had taken a break from working on cases that last few months. I had every intention of getting back to work at some point, I just couldn't do it right now. The first month was the hardest. I thought about him often and I know I shouldn't. I'm hoping this vacation helps me take my mind off of the recent events.

The girls and I are currently on a plane getting ready to land. We have a condo down in Miami that we stay at when we travel here. I'm so excited to be on the beach and sport my new bikinis! All I need is a drink and some good music and I'm good. We're walking off the plane right now and grabbing our luggage.

"I'm so excited! This vacation is long overdue. I had to see so many clients this week. After my sessions, I felt like I was going crazy!" Keisha stated while grabbing her luggage off the ramp.

"Girl I feel you. I had three surgeries this week, which is normal but they were extensive. When you spend hours doing operations your mind just becomes exhausted." Naomi agreed.

"Well, we're here in Miami!" I yelled running outside the airport for a solo twerk fest.

"Aye!!!" Naomi and Keisha chanted while hyping me up. 

We call for an Uber to take us to the condo. It's so beautiful and sunny here. As we're driving I look outside to see the palm trees and the beautiful ocean. The driver slows down as he pulls up to our place.

"Thank you!" We say in unison. We go up to the 10th floor. We walk inside and settled in our place. The view is just as I remembered. Picturesque.

I go straight to the liquor cabinet and pop a bottle open.

"Okay, girls. Here's to fun in the sun, good sex, and unforgettable nights." We cheered on the opening night of our annual shenanigans.

"Alright, first things first. Let's get in these bikinis and head down to the beach!" I said full of excitement.

I was going to make the best out of this trip and I knew we were going to have an amazing time. We each begin to unpack and got dressed for the occasion. It took us about 30 minutes to get dressed and put on sunscreen. We headed down to the lobby entrance of the condos and walked out the back automatic sliding doors. The beach was literally in our backyard.

We walked on the beach looking for a good place to sunbathe. We took care of our bodies; from personal trainers to regular dermatologist appointments. We looked good! So, of course, we got some stares but we didn't care. We all were single and ready for some fun, at least I knew I was. It had been a while since I'd been intimate with anyone and I can't keep waiting for my future husband. A girl has needs and I planned to have them fulfilled sooner than later.

We stayed at the beach for about two hours. As we're packing up this guy comes up to us.

"Hey, beautiful. Leaving so soon?" He asks while grabbing my hand.

"Actually yes, we're heading back to our place." I saying while smiling.

"Well, if you ladies are interested I'm having a party at my house. I would love it if you beauties could make it." He says as he looks at Keisha and Naomi. We looked at each other and agreed.

"Sure, we'll be there. What's your address?" I asked.

"What's your number? I'll text it to you." He replies. "Oh, and my name is Rico by the way." I smiled and nodded.

"I'm Chrissy and this is Naomi and Keisha," I said while pointing at them. He smiled and took my hand and kissed the top of it. I gave him my phone number and he put it in his phone.

"I'll see you girls tonight!" He stated before walking off.

We begin to walk back to the condo. We have a few hours before we start getting ready. I decided that we could order some food and rest up for tonight.

Rico's POV

I watched as they walked away. They were beautiful. But Chrissy is the one I wanted. I was going to have some fun with her tonight. Then after, I was going to torture and dismember her body,  and send it home to Lorenzo. This bitch is the reason why Stefano Marino was still free. She was supposed to reopen. He'll be blindsided because he has no idea who I am  or what I'm capable of but he will soon.

I continue to walk on the beach until I reach the pier. I meet up with my partner, Giovanni Luciani. 

"What's up Luchy," I say as we embrace each other in a hug.

"Did you find the target?" Luch asked.

"Yes, I found three actually," I say with an insidious look and Luc grinned.

"We're going to have some fun tonight. I'm bringing Johnny with me. He knows how to treat a woman, right?" Luc laughs as Johnny walks up.

His lunatic of a brother was nuts. He's had several rape cases dropped because their family bribed their way out of criminal charges. He terrorizes women and I thought I was bad.

"What time does it start?" Johnny asks while rubbing his hands together.

We go over the details for tonight and we depart to set things in motion. I stop by the library before heading to the house. I had to send a message to a friend...

I began to write the email:

Hey Friend,

I hope you enjoy my sweet gifts. I hope you get used to them because next time, it will be Chrissy in a bag.

Sincerely,

RR

I added the attachment and clicked sent.

****************************************************************

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN REVISED!!