The Case

Lorenzo's POV

I watched out the window as the sun began to rise. It was breathtaking. One of the reasons I purchased this estate was because of how the sun rises and sets on the property. My life was full of darkness and hatred. I needed this to keep my humanity. I knew the longer I stayed in this life, the more gruesome it became. I don't want to believe I've inherently evil but this life can become addictive. The money and power is always calling my name...and I always answering to it. I didn't want to be like my father. I didn't want to find a random woman to give me an heir. I can't live my life on a lie. Yes, I wanted a queen to reign with me and I wanted children. But I knew when I accepted this challenge a few years ago that the opportunity to have a wife and a child was out the question. I knew they would be used against me and I couldn't have that type of collateral.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard movement on the couch. It seems that our "guests" have awakened from their slumber.

Chrissy's POV

I wake up feeling like I'd been in a car accident. I'm freezing but I'm sure that's due to me still being in my club attire. I try to move my arms and legs but they feel so heavy and sore. I've been out of my element for so long that I don't think my brain can send signals to my body anymore. It's on permanent lockdown. Like when you put your password into a system so many times incorrectly that it locks you out. It's that feeling, the feeling of helplessness. I'm hungry and thirsty and I'm in dire need for a bath. No one deserves this, no one.

I raise my head and open my eyes. I look to my left and right and see Keisha and Naomi next to me. I place my hand on their thighs and gently shake them. When I shake them I hear the metals from the chain rattle. That's when I notice we're still chained but only now it's to each other.

"Oh God, I hope they're not dead." I thought as I shook harder.

They both start to move and open their eyes. They look at me and give a half-smile letting me know they're okay but I know collectively we feel the same. We all look down and notice we're sitting in chairs in what appears to be the living room.

All three of us face forward. We see Lorenzo, Sal, and Tony standing up and facing us with their arms crossed. I smelled smoke and eyed a cigar lit on an astray next to Lorenzo.

"WHAT!?" I yelled with an attitude as I rolled my eyes. I'm beyond pissed and just over this whole situation.

Lorenzo picks up the cigar and walks over to me. He bends down to my eye level. He takes a puff and blows the smoke in my face.

"Asshole!" I screamed.

"Now that I have your attention. Watch who the fucking you're talk to!" He says as he pulls my head back by my hair.

I let out a whimper as Keisha speaks.

"What do you want with us!? We've done nothing to you!" Keisha says starting to cry.

"You shut your mouth and stop all that damn crying!" Sal interrupts. "After that shit you pulled last night. You better be glad I didn't chain you in the interrogation room!" He says in anger.

"What shit you talking about, huh? What's that?" Keisha asked. She her big girl panties on today.

"Kissing you?" she asked rolling her neck.

"Or, was it when you grabbed me by my ass and wrapped my legs around you as your dick got hard?" Keisha stated with a smirk. Lorenzo looks at Sal confused.

Sal came over and kicked Keisha's chair causing it to tip backwards which pulled all of us down with her.

"You muthaf-" Keisha yells while being interrupted by Lorenzo. "ENOUGH!" He shouts out.