Sometimes...

This is a lot of consent haha. Also, I'm writing a new chapter that's gonna be around 6000 words long so there's that to look forward too.
Consent
Blowjob
Fluff

Dallons pov

Brendon and I have never had sex before. We've been dating for around a year now. Being, well, what I thought was asexual, I wasn't exactly ready. I felt bad since he kept trying and trying, but I just didn't want to. I've never jacked off or gotten a blowjob, and I planned to keep it that way. Well, until I met Brendon.

One night in particular, something happened. I was in the kitchen, about to make dinner. I didn't know what to make so I walked to our bedroom to ask him, but he wasn't reading a book like I thought. Keep in mind he's never seen me naked and I've never seen him naked. I said maybe on our one year anniversary we could shower together, but until then I still wasn't interested. I've seen him shirtless but he hasn't seen me since I'm so self conscious. I know its weird since we literally lived together, but it was just how our relationship was.

As I walked in I heard moaning. I saw Brendon laying there, hips lifting off the bed as he got himself off to the porno on his computer. I felt something shoot through me and go straight to my dick.

"Oh shit!" He yelps, yanking the blanket over him. For some reason I wasn't disgusted by the sight of him. Actually, I wanted to see more and something was going on down there.

Brendon scratches his head nervously and looks at me with a crooked smile.

"Sorry babe," he mumbles.

"N-no, it's okay. I've actually been thinking a little lately," I say quickly. He looks me up and down and smirks at my lower half.

"Well, what's going on there?" He says, eyeing the bulge in my pants. I shrug and rub my arm anxiously as he throws off the covers and walks over to me.

"Have you seriously never jacked off, dall?" He asks.

"Never. B-but if it feels as good as you make it look, I think maybe I'm ready to mess around with you," I say. He smirks and stretches up, kissing my lips. He wraps his hands around my body and kisses my neck, making me softly gasp.

"I don't think I can go all the way yet," I say, and he nods. Maybe if this goes well I can save it for our anniversary.

"Are you okay if I take off your shirt?" He whispers against my collar bone. I take a deep breath and nod, scared that he wouldn't like my body. I knew I wasn't fat, but I wasn't the most muscular person.

He lifts it slowly over my head before looking down at my stomach, making me feel a little exposed. He leans down and kisses at my chest.

"You're so beautiful, I don't know how I got so lucky to have you."

I blush at his compliment and just enjoy the pleasure I'm getting from the small kisses. We've gone as far as him kissing my neck before and me kissing his, but that was all before I stopped him. He slowly got down on his knees and nipped at the hair on my lower stomach. I gasped and watched him work.

"Can I take off your pants?"

Oh god, this is it.

"Yea, but I don't have on anything underneath," I say truthfully. He smirks and slowly slides down my sweatpants when my cock flicks out. This was the first time I've ever actually been this hard, and it was all for Brendon. He gasps as my hard-on hits his jaw.

"Oh my gosh, god gave you this gift and you're just wasting it?" He jokes.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Dall, you're so big," he groans, taking my shaft in one hand. It felt good just to even have him touch me in the smallest bit. I wasn't uncomfortable like I thought I would be, actually I'm just enjoying this. I'm still awkward, though, not exactly knowing what he wants me to do. I also didn't ever really think I was that big, but according to him I was.

I'm still confused about myself. I enjoy kissing him, a lot, but whenever I thought about going all the way I felt uncomfortable. Now that I'm literally in his hands, it sounds way more attractive.

He strokes my shaft and I groan.

"Feels good, right?"

I nod and don't take my eyes off of him. There's pre cum at my tip and he smears it to make it easier for him to touch me. His hand travels down to my balls and massages them roughly.

"Are you alright if I blow you?" He asks with a smirk. I nod, just wanting to feel more pleasure. He expertly wraps his lips around my tip and licks off the pre cum.

"Fuck, you taste so good," he groans. I don't understand how I can "taste good" but okay.

He starts bobbing his head and he looks me in the eyes. It feels so fucking good.

At one point, he takes all of me and just stays there for a second. I moan little "uhs" until he pulls off and continues what he was doing before.

I started to feel a pit form in my stomach and I knew what that meant.

"Oh god I'm gonna come, Brendon I'm gonna come," I moan. He keeps sucking and deep throats me again.

I release into his mouth and watch in amazement as he swallows it all. He pulls off and kisses up my shaft and balls before standing up and wiping a small dribble of cum off of his lips. I smile nervously and he giggles, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Did you like it?" He asks, kissing my neck.

"Y-Yeah, a lot actually," I tell him. He smiles against my neck.

"I'm glad."

"I still don't know how I would feel about you know... giving you a blowjob," I say, nervous of his reaction.

"I don't care as long as I have your dick in my mouth."

"Brendon!" I slap his chest playfully. I roll my eyes. "Teenagers are weird."

"You literally just turned 20," He says.

"What's your point?" I ask, pulling my sweats up on my softening cock. I smile. "You're still 18."

"You were a teenager a few days ago loser," he says, flicking my length.

"Ouch! Teenagers scare the living shit out of me." oseebee  TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME.

"Really? An emo reference? You suck," he jokes.

"You love me though."

"Sometimes."