I let out a breath from my rant. Maggie had the hugest smirk on her face while Sherry's mouth was wide open. Meanwhile, Mom had a small smile on her face looking at me through the mirror.

"Thank you Toni," she mumbled. I nodded and looked back out the window. I'm happy I got that off my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        After a few hours of talking, Maggie went to hang with Zayne. I was sitting down in my room watching Supernatural when Jax decided to Facetime me.

"Well hello my bubblebooboobear," he greeted. He had a snapback on his head and looked like he was sitting on the couch.

"Don't ever call me that again," I grumbled, "Oh my God he's so freaking hot." It was Jensen Ackles. I was so into my daze I forgot about Jax.

"Who's hot? I'll beat their ass so they're no longer attractive to you anymore I swear to God baby I'll-"

"Woah Jax, as much as I love you being jealous, it's just a celebrity. That doesn't know we're secretly married..." I whispered the last part as I began stuffing my face with pretzels.

"Married? Oh hell no, Toni I'm driving to LA right now to find this guy. He'll steal you away from me," he complained. I could tell he was joking around as he fumbled with his phone as he got up and put on a jacket.

"Jax, sit down. No one's stealing me away from you," I laughed. I swung my arm like a wild child when I laughed, causing my pretzels to fly onto the carpet," no!"

"Well how about Channing Tatum and- babe what happened? Are you okay?" he questioned with worry dripping from his lips.

"Just leave me here to die. I never thought it would end this way, death by pretzel drop. Tell Channing I love him," I gasped, falling to the ground by my pretzels. I could slowly see the dust getting to it. 

"Toni noooooooooo!" Jax exclaimed. He let out a couple of fake sobs and sniffles, "and I only got to have sex with her once."

"Seriously, those are your last words about me?" I gasped, " I'm hurt."

"You know I've been thinking about last night a lot though. You have a lot of potential. And I wouldn't dare pressure you into anything you know that right? I was even shocked the fact you lost it to me yesterday and I feel like you'll regret it," he rambled on. I shut him up by putting my hand in front of the camera.

"I was happy losing it to you Jax don't worry. Stop thinking I'll regret it because I won't. And potential huh? I'm going to be a porn star!" I cheered. I quickly covered my mouth, knowing I was probably heard through the house.

        As if God looked down at me saying "Look what you have done bro" and sent my brother into my room. 

"What's a porn star?" he asked rubbing his eye. I only could open and close my mouth at his question. So I decided to switch it up. I could hear Jax stiffling his laughter on my phone.

"No Luke, I said Reptar. You know from Rugrats," I panicked. Jax bust out laughing and I hid my phone under my pillow.

"No, I'm pretty sure you said-"

"I said Reptar Luke! We are a wall away so you heard me wrong okay?" I explained. He nodded his head as he walked back into his room. 

        I finally pulled Jax's laughing face from under my pillow. 

"So how did trying on dresses go today. I saw you post a pic on snapchat. No offence, but that dress was fucking ugly," Jax mumbled.

"Horrible. Two people threw up, I have that buttugly dress that is going to be fixed, Mom's maid of honor is selfish and I hate her. I just want this wedding to be overwith. But my mom looked stunning. You'd cry if you saw her coming down the isle. I started crying."