Chapter 46 •M•

Start from the beginning

"Do whatever y-you want b-but please... at least don't talk bullshit about us!!!!...." Taehyung shouts and that got on Jungkook's nerves.

"UGHHH!!!...." Taehyung cried as elder slaps his inner thigh harshly.
"Bitch you still care for him!!!! Now I'll won't spare you I'll fuck you till you die!!!" With that said Jungkook rammed inside younger's hole without any warning. Making him scream in pain. He start to move his hips faster and deeper as Taehyung was moaning louder with his every deep thrust.

"AHH!!!JUNGKOOK!!!! Please...." younger cried as he continue to pound inside him. "Please what?" Jungkook asked between his thrusts.

"Please.... pull outtttt.... pleaseeee.... i-it hurts!!!.... he says kicking his legs everywhere but Jungkook just spreaded his legs more wider for better asscus as he continue to thurst harder in him. "Why? Didn't he fuck you like this????" Jungkook asked with smirk and goes faster making him scream. "ANSWER ME!!!!...." he yelled and roughly slap multiple times on his his thighs. His thighs have already turned red with the slaps he've received. He says nothing just cry not with pleasure but only with pain he was gaining.

"C'mon open your mouth whore... answers me. Didn't he fuck you like this??....." he asked and lift both legs of younger and place it on his shoulder. He pull out his member till the tip than harshly push it inside making letter to scream.

"Aaahhhaa!!!!! Jung..kook...." he cried. "I'm....ugh.... s-sorry.... Please.... pull out...." Taehyung shutter in his whiny moans. "But why? Why should I pull out?" Jungkook shouts.

"CAUSE I'M IN PRE-HEAT...."

Jungkook stops for a minute. "I don't care.." he says and flip him on his stomach and lift his one leg up and start to thrust again. The  position which Jungkook was thrusting in was really very difficult to handle for Taehyung, he didn't get any chance to get adjust. 

"And don't ever think that I'll forgave you  soon bitch.... you have broke my trust.... you've betrayed me... just like your sister!!!!!..." with that said Jungkook switch the position again and hitting his prostate with other angle.

Taehyung started to clinch around elder's members. And Jungkook understand that Taehyung is gonna cum so he warn."You'll not cum until I say...." Jungkook says and thrust like a mad animal. Taehyung wide his eyes when Jungkook said that. He really wants to cum so badly.

Jungkook flip him on his back and untie his hand. Younger was quick to wrapped it around Jungkook's back hugging him as Jungkook kiss him possesvly while ramming harder hitting on the same spot making him moan in his mouth.

Jungkook trilled down his lips on younger neck leaving drak purplish heckies which Taehyung felt like it will never go in his entire life cause he was biting it so hard as he pound inside him. He feel like he'll gonna die in a minute if Jungkook don't let him to cum. It was so difficult to hold in that was painful.

"Do you wanna cum baby.?..." Jungkook asked as his hip were rocking hard in him.

"Uhhgg!! Huhh!! Yeessss!!!!!....." Taehyung reply just like a whore he didn't have another option rather than this. He really wants to cum so hard.

"Beg me for it..." Jungkook continue to ram and grip younger's member pumping it faster making him cry out loud. As his gripping his fistful hairs.

"Please.... J-Jungk...ook... I... beg... you.. Please... l-let me ahh!! let me... ccumm!!.... Taehyung says and shameful and tilt his head aside.

"Look how slut you are...moaning under me with my every thrust like a whore.... begging for cum.... " Jungkook says and chuckle. "You may did this in front him also...."

"Jungkook please don't talk like this.... ahhh!!!!" Taehyung cried when Jungkook slaps on his butt. He lift his both legs again and put on his shoulder. Taehyung know this position is really tough to handle and Jungkook was not letting him to cum by pressing his tip of his member by his thumb.

This time Jungkook didn't care for Taehyung as he pound deeper inside him gave him no time to breathe.

"Ahh!!!!..Jungkook!!!!..Uuhhh...oww!!" Taehyung yelled in cries his tears were unstoppable as his vision was getting blurry. Jungkook start to feel knot in his stomach and here Taehyung was dying to cum.

"Cum!!!!..." Jungkook stated. Without wasting any time Taehyung cum with a loud cry as body started to shake. Jungkook too filled him with his load after few strong thrusts. Both panted heavily catching their breath. Jungkook lean closer to younger face and scans him with his heartfull eyes.

"Only I had a rights to see you like this but you... you let others to see this!!!" Jungkook says breath heavily looking direct into younger brown orbs.

Taehyung was shaking his head in no. "No Jungkook I didn't show this to anyone. You only have all rights to see me like this I didn't gave your rights to anyone... Please believe me.... I'm not with Mingyu...Please believe in me!!!...."  Taehyung says between his cries. Jungkook gave a bit worried look but shrugs it off with smirk.

He pull out from younger's hole as his hole clench on nothing. Jungkook claen himself with tissue and wear his boxer and pants and move out from the room leaving younger alone on the bed.Taehyung covered himself blanket as he cry his eyes out.

===========================

Sorry for this guys...TT^TT

Thanks for reading...