09

six hours onto being entrapped

five hours has passed and they're now coming onto their sixth hour in the damn elevator. 

guess luck wasn't on their side, as they both woke up from their nap, and still no help has arrived.

soonyoung wakes up first with the younger still in his lap. he quickly notices their hands still intertwined.

afraid that the younger will notice such a bold move, he slowly untangles his fingers from the smaller's hand. much to his knowledge that the younger has definitely adored the small gesture.

jihoon slowly wakes up from his slumber due to the other's fussing and groans groggily. "ugh i am getting sick of this damn stuffy contraption." he complains quietly and proceeds to get up from soonyoung's lap.

jihoon looks at him warily. "hey.. thanks again for letting me sleep. although there's still no rescue and we slept for an hour already." jihoon pouts.

soonyoung still tries to adjust to his blurry settings as he just woke up, he rubbed the blurriness of his eyes.

"although i am sick being in this elevator for so long, i am not sick of your company though." soonyoung tries to flirt.

"wow, you just woke up and you're already like that huh." jihoon snorts.

"only for you hun." soonyoung grins sleepily at the smaller.

before anything else was said, soonyoung straightened his legs and stretched it a bit, feeling numb from the weight of the younger, but in all honesty he didn't mind it.

he felt giddy and happy for letting the younger rest up, he noticed how work up jihoon was just from being stuck for the past few hours.

"hey..to give back, i can give you a leg massage if you want?" jihoon offers as he noticed the stiff legs of the other.

"is this really happening?" soonyoung thought.

'talk about great achievement huh.' soonyoung grins by himself.

"what are you thinking about now you big weirdo." jihoon snorts, looking at the other who was being lost in his own world.

soonyoung shakes his head. "no, its nothing. and yeah sure, i'd appreciate a massage right now."

"okay." was all jihoon responded before stretching his own limbs out, getting rid of his own drowsiness, before positioning himself on one side of soonyoung's legs.

jihoon held onto one side of soonyoung's shin and started to massage it. really really rough.

soonyoung winced at the discomfort he was feeling. how could someone massage so harsh?

luckily, jihoon was busy trying to ease soonyoung's numb legs, unaware to the pained expression the other was making.

jihoon then moved on to the other shin, rubbing the piece of skin really thoroughly with a tight grip, once more oblivious to the pain he was causing.

soonyoung tried not to let out a small whimper of pain.

jihoon then moved further up and started to massage soonyoung's thighs.

"wow he is thicc." was all jihoon could think as he continued on his tirade of a painful massage.

"wow is it really possible for someone to give such a rough massage?" soonyoung thought to himself, trying to reminisce the good moments in his life as to oppose to the pain he was experiencing right now.