04

two hours onto being entrapped

he didn't know why he hasnt notice but there was a phone beside the pocket of jihoon, just lying there on the floor.

"hey uh not to be a complete weirdo but is this phone yours?" soonyoung says, looking up at the other while grabbing the phone.

"oh yeah, that's mine." jihoon replies.

"now please give it back to me soonyoung. i hate people messing with my phone especially my camera storage." jihoon recalls while thinking of a certain giant dog, mingyu.

but it was too late as soonyoung had already taken a bunch of pics in the small boy's camera feature.

jihoon groans at this, all the while soonyoung was grinning to him but it was directed at the camera.

once soonyoung felt satisfied, he exit the camera feature and saw the younger's lock wallpaper screen. (the phone is still locked, camera was just available from the lockscreen).

"woah your wallpaper is groot! you watch marvel?" soonyoung beams.

jihoon slightly gasps from his statement, showing off a hurt expression. "how dare you! im a big marvel fan. i love watching marvel movies and obviously my favorite character is groot."

"woahh, i love watching marvel too! its just so mesmerizing to see such coercing content like that!" soonyoung responds as enthusiastically as jihoon.

"i know right! oh and my favorite movie among all would be black panther. wakanda forever!" jihoon puts on the brightest grin as he formed an x-shaped with his arms.

soonyoung swore he has never seen jihoon this enthusiastic. ( well he's never been with him like this so yeah you get it )

but soonyoung could've sworn his heart skipped a bit from the antics the younger just projected. he thought that jihoon is literally the absolute cutest in the whole world.

"cute.." soonyoung incoherently mumbles without much thought.

"what?" jihoon then looks up at him with curious eyes.

"n-nothing! and yeah i-i agree! that movies was so cool." soonyoung manages to blurt out.

"rightt?" jihoon agrees.

"also oh my god how can i forget, they had a scene there in black panther wherein they filmed in my hometown! can you believe it? they filmed a part in busan? ugh i love that movie so much." jihoon brightly brags with a big smile.

soonyoung felt his heart do a double flip.

"wah really, thats great then! im so happy for you." soonyoung grins.

"but more importantly, your hometown is busan?" soonyoung clarifies a short while after.

"oh uh yeah. i came from busan. what about you?" jihoon questions back.

"i come from namyangju!" soonyoung responds back.

"ohh i guess you're missing your hometown huh?" jihoon smiles softly.

"yeah i do... but you must miss yours too! im sure we were both feeling a bit homesick when we first came here to seoul." soonyoung replies.

jihoon couldn't agree more and nods frantically.

soonyoung felt happy for being able to know more about a part of jihoon's backstory. he would honesty really like to get to know the smaller more.

"anyways! team cap' or team iron?" soonyoung suddenly questions.

jihoon was a little bit startled from the question but replies hastily nonetheless.

"of course team ironman!"

"what! im team cap though." soonyoung retorts.

"ey why though? ironman is more advantageous when it comes to battles." jihoon argues.

"but capt' has a literally indestructible shield and is masculine, plus has a good sense of kindness." soonyoung argues back.

"okay whatever, but can we just agree thor is the strongest and is the actual god." jihoon finally gives up their small farce.

soonyoung seemingly gives up quickly and nods in strong agreement.

jihoon flashes him another large and bright soft smile.

soonyoung swore his heart did a quadruple flip.

-

EYY ANOTHER UPDATE !

hope yall enjoyed^_^

PS. THANK YOU FOR 600+ READS AAAAH 💖💖ILY ALL

PPS.HYPE SVT'S UPCOMING COMEBACK YALL,,, wooot