03

one hour onto being entrapped

-
soonyoung contentedly sighs against jihoon's shoulder.

jihoon dejectedly gives up at this point.

"how can you act so calm in such a dire situation honestly? and why are you clingy onto me like we're super close friends."

a short moment of silence passed before soonyoung lightly smiles.

"honestly... i dont know myself why i'm acting like this towards you. but honestly you just have this vibe that makes me feel at ease and that everything will somehow still be okay. that's what me being with you feels like." soonyoung grins.

jihoon was a lost for words for a moment. "w-what the... uhm alright then. but you don't really have to cling onto me like this y'know."

"but i really like your presence and warmth ji~ its so damn suffocating in here."

"and you don't think me being smushed onto you isn't?" jihoon snorts, letting it out as a small joke but instead got a hurt expression from the other instead.

"oh uhm of course. i'm sorry, i just wanted to befriend you and relate to you closer. my apologies again." soonyoung slightly bows his head, fidgeting and moving away from the smaller.

jihoon hates this feeling of being guilty for this guy in front of him that he barely knows. why does he always have to be so whipped and smittened so easily? especially by this jerk, who is surprisingly an annoyingly cute one.

jihoon shakes his train of thoughts, "okay okay, im sorry. i didn't mean to say that. you.. you can go ahead and rest your head on my shoulder."

soonyoung's expression quickly changes, and cheekily brightens at the statement. "wah really?? does that mean you don't mind me getting closer to you?" (AAAY get that reference? lol okay bye)

jihoon shooks his head. "no. and i think that would be better than spending a couple of hours with such an awkward and tense vibe.."

soonyoung happily grins at the other. "wah i'm so lucky i was stuck with you! i wouldn't want any one else to be with in this type of situation."

"yeah but this situation itself isn't lucky. i mean, who would want to get stuck in a cramped elevator for hours." jihoon sighs.

"i get what you mean, but i don't mind, as long as i'm with you."

now jihoon was really out of words to retort back what soonyoung just said.

jihoon just huffed a breath, not minding his flushed cheeks. he decides to give into the other once more, fully leaning his back against the cold shiny metal wall.

a moment of silence passed before soonyoung spoke up once more.

"hey uh so are you currently studying?"

jihoon shifts his position slightly before answering. "yeah uhm i study music and i write and produce songs when i have time."

soonyoung then fixes his position wherein he was directly gazing at jihoon. "what?! wah you study music? and make songs?? how amazing are you!" soonyoung says in awe.

jihoon gets slightly flustered from this, averting his eyes from the other, shaking his head in disagreement. "no, im really nothing. im just an amateur, y'know still trying out different genres."

soonyoung nods at this, still in awe at the younger. "im sure you're songs are great! i would also love to hear you sing." soonyoung grins cutely.

jihoon cheeks dusts to a rosy light pink shade. "i dont know if that moment will ever come." jihoon inaudibly mumbles. but quickly shakes his head, directing his gaze to the other.

"uh what about you? what do you study?"

soonyoung smiles warmly, "im currently majoring in dance! at times, i also teach kids from the studio down by the street."

jihoons slightly drops his jaw in amazement. "what! and you say im amazing. look at yourself, teaching kids while studying to finish your, per se such a strenuous course."

soonyoung grins cheekily. "well i guess i could say, we're both really hardworking and aspiring students."

jihoon couldn't deny that. he gave up a lot to pursue his dream of producing songs. leaving his hometown and friends was one thing. he could say was that soonyoung also had to go through a lot from studying dance.

jihoon couldn't help but nod and smile warmly from the other's positivity. "yeah." he replies softly.

"maybe soonyoung isn't that bad as i thought he would be." jihoon thought.

-

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.
hope yall enjoyed!!:"""

ps. this book hit 400+ reads already??? rad omg:""

thank youu!!!<3