CHAPTER 2: A SENSE OF COMMON SENSE

Start from the beginning

He calmly said" arachnid.Green arachnid at your service."with green electricity swirling and so i cancelled his quirk.
But the lightning kept swirling aroung him and he said" eraser..stop using your quirk on me. I'm quirkless so it has no effect on me."

My mouth instantly gaped at this.wait was he telling the truth. No. Then how come he was able to run so fast and able to take down all of those villains."Eraser head its a family secret.if you wanna know then your free to investigate but i gotta go, so untill we meet again."was all green said before he back flipped down an alley only to disappear in a green flash.

The kid must be using a support item that does this.but...maybe he's telling the truth. Either ways i still have to take him dow the next time i see him...for his safety and others.

Flashback end.

Simon pov

And yet here i am still a vigilante you eraser head can't take me down...well not alone..was all i thought.

Then it happened a villian weilding a bomb came out and on cue me and eraser head jumped him.he was suprised to see eraserhead but i chopped him in the neck so he didn't see me.i don't like recognition. The media aka vultures make the pro heroes life really hard by questioning their every move.me though i stayed in the shadows like true heroes but whenever i couldn't escape em i answered all theur question,did a few thousand autographs and i made sure to tell them i was quirkless on my first debut. Just to see their reaction. After that they just sorta stopped working when i meet them and i hear a microsoft computer boot up sound.

And now they call me the green arachnid:the quirkless vigilante. And ive become quite favourite hero considering i always interacted with the people i save, consoling them, inspiring them and actually preventing many things like suicide.

"Hey eraser, how ya been?"i asked.

"Kid why do you do this....you don't take recognition, you deem yourself quirkless even though you do all this ligntning shit and you assist me and other pros like midnight,present mic-hell you fought against endeavor and all might...I just wanna know kid..just atleast answer one of my questions...please"i saw aizawas eyes cloud with frustration, i never thought about how the pro heroes would be affected psychologically due to me. I felt guilty so i answered a few of his questions.

Me:"eraser my bones are thicker and stronger than the new gen of quirkusers and my body has extra nerves that mean i can process more info or atleast use these nerves to backup some of my body and as you've seen they can conduct electricity without me feeling pain and aizawa ever since i turned 4 the people i knew treated me like an inferior bug for being quirkless...even my so called friends betrayed me..they would start harrasing me and bullying me.One day I had enough and knocked some sense into herald academy."

"WAIT!!WHAT!!Y-Y-YOUR THE ONE WHO TOOK DOWN EVERY ABLE STUDENT IN HERALD ACEDAMY!!!.ONE OF THE TOP SCHOOLS IN WESTERN JAPAN!!!YOU CAUSED THE WHOLE SCHOOL TO SHUT DOWN AFTER YOU EXPOSED THEM FOR GIVING THEIR STUDENTS QUIRK ENHANCEMENT DRUGS!THAT WAS YOUUUUU!!!"Aizawa screamed so loud i bet present mic would have asked him to pipe down.

"Yeah that was me eraser. I did that because the drugs were killing them but also because the school was planning on making a class for 4 year olds and i, in good conscious couldn't let that happen especially since my siblings were about to go there. So i took them down so as to save his life from the abuse i went through but i didn't save him mic. He was bullied for being quirkless. Do you know how it feels to have explosions that could cause burns hot enough to melt my skin. I felt my body get burned again and again every day for the last few months. Because im psychiclly connected to him where if he got hurt i would feel the pain and trust me aizawa for the last few years i had to keep my existence a secret from him to have a sibling is great, knowing that they look up to you, they trust you and they are adorable as hell. Ingenium knows how its like and oh yeah before you try to catch me, tell ingenium if his calves are okay and that I'msorryforbeakinghisengine."was all i could matter as i ran away as fast as i could, hot tears rolling down my cheeks its hurt to talk about the abuse i went through, the amount of hatred i carried with me, all the memories flood back each time as if to make a statement. And i still couldn't save izuku.
I thought all schools would be different. But there were only a select few, each too far away from izukus dreams. I had failed him as a hero but i won't fail him as a brother. Me and him are gonna show the world what we're made of and make our ancestors proud!!...welp better get going and see what izukus up to an-"it was at this moment i realised i didn't have a single bruise or feeling of pain.which meant either my brother got kidnapped or...he stood up for himself. Better see if I'm correct.

And with that he runs of yelling fast as fuck boiii.

Hey so author here just asking if you want some gender bends.

Also just asking if you want izukus symbiote to be male or female i know that they are a-sexual but they do seem to take a side.

Also if you here something bout a ship then get lost, no harems either so just ask me if you want some shit to be added or explanations and ill put em