CHAPTER 2: A SENSE OF COMMON SENSE

Start from the beginning

He left them saying"you take another step forward to damage my headset and your never gonna activate your quirk again".and it was true izuku knew that all quirkuser bodies were more fragile due to extra organs which supported their quirks so all izuku had to do was hurt the part of their body to the point it broke down rendering the assholes 'quirkless'.

When the teacher heard that izuku beat up his class she gave the kids more homework for lying. She thought"izuku beating up the whole class
Yeah right and all might can only stay as a hero for a few hours."she finished sarcastically.

4th wall

I saw eraser head crouch on top of a building looking like he was surveying the street.

But he was actually trying to find the vigilante known as green arachnid so he could take him to nedzu, the principal of U.A high.

Simon knew of this during their 1st meeting a few months ago.

Flashback by chibi izuku sleeping on simons chibi legs.
4th wall pov

It was a dark and rainy day, eraser head was just doing his normal patrols when he saw a green lightning weave through the rooftops. Aiazawa did the rational thing when some one see lightning move on top of roofs.he rubbed his eyes and pinched himself. And to his dismay this was real. He then heard a scream behind him to see a family being attacked by"-30-no 30!-theres more than 80 villains here!!."
Eraser started running only to notice the green lightning head towards the villains...and some of the parks grabbing him by the hand and pulling him along. Eraser head let out a small grunt when he noticed all the villains had mutation quirks(his quirk only works on quirks that need to activate not mutation since mutations quirks are biologically active non stop.) He then felt himself get yeeted across the sky only to dropkick a villain about to touch the family and fell on 2 more. He got up and found himself surrounded by villains so he wrapped the family in his steel scarf and pulled them to him. The villains had a face of fear as they realised a pro was here but when they saw that it was eraser head they smirked knowing his weakness. And then they advanced. But then something came out of no where and started pummeling villains left and right, it was fighting using momentum and moved continuously as it knocked out villain after villain with speed rivalling that of all might-heck it must have been faster. In 3 minutes the only thing standing was a man in a trench coat with a spider symbol on the back and wearing a hood with eyes crackling with green lightning...then it spoke"Hey you guys okay?"

The boy had walked over to the family who were shaking while a little spiky haired girls was crying. The lightning then said"hey its okay your safe,please they cant hurt you..so gimme a big ol smile."

And she immediately stopped crying and smiled as if...she didnt wanna disappoint him...THEN IT HIT AIZAWA LIKE A BUZ. This was the yaoyarouzo family they just saved one of the most influencial family in japan.

The green lightning boi said"there you go a million dollar smile.now it was nice meeting you yaoyourozo's but i got more vigilantaing to do"

The parents looked at him and said" how can we repay you and eraser for saving us"

Eraserhead was about to say it was theur duty thinking the lightning was gonna take Advantage of the situation but the lightning was too fast"no need just donate to charity of your choosing and you-he pointed at the girl- you better be a hero cause I'll be disappointed if you don't" and then he put hand on my shoulder and said to the family"sayonara" and all i saw was sparks of green as my hair whipped behind me.

Aizawas shitty pov

I realised that he was dragging me with him to a far away roof. When we got there i said" who are you?"