Nash grier (dirty imagines)

Nashty you called to your boyfriend of 1year.

Yes y/n?

I'm bored what should we do? Well I have something in mind he said while smirking a sexy smirk😏

Well mr.grier i see what your saying but we have dinner with the other magcon boys tonight I forgot😏

Oh wow you did that on purpose you tease!!

Well sorry but I have to go get a shower nash bye you waved as you ran to the bathroom. After you were done taking a shower you went to go get dressed so you went out and didn't realize when you dropped your towel nash was still in the room until he said well damn your really trying to get laid tonight!!!

Nash you scared me get out now mister or none for you tonight!! You said in a cocky tone!!!

But babe you can't just stand there naked and then tell me to get out he pouted.

Umm I think I can now get out nash!!!

Ugh fine he said in a upset tone. Love you NASHY you screamed as he walked out... I love you to y/n

So he left and you found the perfect outfit to where it was a blue bra and matching underwear and a black skater dress it showed off all of you curves and features for shoes you wore nude heals it was perfect then for makeup you did simple winged eyeliner mascara and foundation. For hair you just used simple loose curls. Once you were all done you walked down stairs and nash looked at you and his jaw hit the floor in disbelief... Wow you look amazing y/n!!! With that you left and where on your way to dinner.

When you go there it was so nice you and nash sat down and all the boys where there it was you,nash,taylor,jack g,Shawn,aaron across from you was cameron,jack j,carter,matt,hayes

When you where halfway done with dinner you felt a hand on your thigh you looked down and it was nash so you just brushed it off but soon he started creeping up towards your vagina so you pushed his hand away but he put it right back. So you whispered in his ear you better stop now!! But he kept creeping closer so you thought well two can play this game so you put your hand on his thigh and his eyes got big as you kept getting closer to his dick finally you reached it and started palming him through his pants and he moaned quietly but covered it up by a cough and cam said hey man you ok?

Nash said yeah couldn't be better so cam said oh ok.

Nash started whispering in my ear you better stop or you ganna get it when we get home!! But I still kept going till nash finally said ok guys well thanks for dinner but y/n isn't feeling well so were ganna get going. Bye! Everyone said bye guys you said.

As you walked to the car nash practically threw you in and you hit you head. Ow what was that for nash oh I'm sorry babe... But when we get home your ganna forget that even happened cause I'm going to fuck you so hard your not going to be able to walk for days!!!! So when you stepped in the door of your shared house you didn't even have the time to take of your jacket because you were roughly pinned against the wall!!! That's when nash said "so you think you can just tease me like that and then forget about it" maybe I said... Well no that's not how it works babe!!!

Now I gatta pee and bye time I'm done you better be in the room ready to take any commands I give you do you understand??? Yes daddy you said and he said ok go now as you were walking away he slapped your ass and said damn your so sexy!!!! You ran up the steps and took you heels and jacket off and sat down. As soon as nash walked In you stood up and looked at him. Nash walked around you in a circle and said good girl now strip for me so you did as told and you stripped for him as he walked Around your naked body he licked his lips ok now stay right here I'll be back he said so you stayed there and he came back with handcuffs and a rope... Ok so here is how it's ganna work ok baby girl lay down on the bed so you laid down and he started tying your ankles to the bottom of the bed and hand cuffed you to the top frame ok now you can't talk moan or cum till daddy says ok baby girls so you shook your head ok good so he went to the "toy" drawer And he pulled out a viborator and put it in your vagina and walked away... He came back 10 minutes later and said do you need to speak and you shook your head and he said ok you may talk now and you said please let me cum and he said ok you may cum so you finally cummed and he started licking you clean and he let you moan so you where a moaning mess and then he stopped and said ok no more talking or moaning so you obeyed his rules and stopped he started stripping really slowly teasing you clearly and you said please daddy please I need you!!! And he looked over and said I told you not to speak now you need to be punished so he finished getting undressed and slammed into you and he saw the look on your face as he was going slow so he picked up the pace and went as fast as he could go but slammed into you every other thrust finally he let you cum and he did at the same time and he untied you but then told you get on all fours now!!! So you did as told and got on all four and he said face the wall so you did and he jammed himself into you asshole and said ughhhhhh baby girl your so tight and kept moaning and you were just as bad as him and Final he pulled out and you both feel asleep naked in each other's arms...

But let's just say the next day you definitely couldn't walk!!!!!