Cameron (fight)

Today me and Cameron are going out on a date because we haven't gotten out a lot so we decided to go to diner at a fancy restaurant so I decided to wear my favorite dress that is also Cameron's (picture above) my black heals and some accessories it looked beautiful all together so then I curled my hair and started to put on my makeup I went downstairs and seen cam in his tux which he looked so adorable in. Then we went outside and Cameron ran down first to open my door for me I got in and then cam went around to the other side and got in. When we got to the restaurant we told them our names at the desk and they lead us in to our table. We sat down and I good looking kid came over maybe like 25 he was good looking but not better than Cameron. "Hello my name is Alex I will be your waiter for the night what may I get you as a drink" "I'll take a Pepsi" I said "okay cutie" he said with a wink "cam what do you want babe" "I'll take the same. Thanks" Cameron said with a glare "Mkay" Alex said with an attitude and winked at me again. He brought our drinks and we ordered our food and ate and when Alex came back out to give the receipt he gave it to me and I picked it up and it had his phone number on it cam then reached over and grabbed it. He looked at me pissed and threw down money then drug me outside. In the car it was silent all I heard was cam gripping the steering wheel and I looked at Cameron clenching his jaw. When we got home Cameron looked at me and yelled "YOU PISS ME OFF WHY WOULD YOU FLIRT WITH THAT WAITER RIGHT INFRONG OF ME YOURE SO FUCKING STUPID" "APPARENTLY YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF FLIRTING BECAUSE I WAS DEFINITELY NOT FLIRTING AND IF ANYONE IS FUCKING STUPID ITS YOU. YOU DICK" "IM SO DONE WITH YOU. YOURE SUCH A WHORE IM LEAVING" I looked at Cameron with a hurt expression and started to bawl my eyes out. "Omg I'm so sorry I was just so angry and sad at the fact that I may lose you to a better and better looking person I don't deserve you I love you so fuckin much" Cameron cried "Cameron I forgive you but this is the only chance you get I love you too cam so so so much"

Sorry I've been so busy some more sould be up soon ily❤️

Vote and comment for more!!!