Johnson

You and Jack have only been dating for 3 months but so far it had been going great. However these past few weeks he only has time for 'the boys' and you're getting sick of it. You decide to call him so you could sort this whole mess out. Even though you'd been together such a short time, you'd never cared about someone this much before.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" He said with a bitter tone to his voice

"Do you wanna come round tonight? I miss you"

"Sure, I'll be over in an hour" He replies instantly hanging up.

What's wrong with him? He never just hangs up? You decide to shrug it off and fix yourself up before he gets here. About 40 minutes later you hear a knock and the door, you almost run to the door swinging it open and wrap your arms around Jack's neck. He barely even hugs back. This pushed you off the edge.

"What is wrong with you? You've been acting so dick-ish" You practically scream

"Nothing." He walks into your house shutting the door and put his hands in your pocket "I'm just stressed that's all"

You lower your head biting your lip. Maybe you had been over reacting you thought. "I'm sorry"

"Don't worry about it baby" He replies placing a soft kiss on your forehead

You grab his hand directing him to your bedroom shutting the door behind you both. You softly place your lips onto his, when he kisses back you wrap your arms around his neck, your fingertips running through his soft hair. The kiss began to get heated his jumper and your top were already on the floor

"I need to go to the bathroom" He laughs.

As he walks out of your room you pick up the clothes messily thrown on the floor. As you pick up Jack's jumper you felt his phone weighing the material down. You slowly take out his phone and being the nosey girlfriend you are, you decided to take a quick peek. Considering how you already knew his password you got into his phone with ease taking a look into his hidden life. To your surprise you see a message from a girl called 'Sophia' your blood instantly began to boil as you read the texts exchanged between your boyfriend and this girl. It was beginning to be come clear that he hadn't been with the boys at all. Your vision started to become blurry as you read more. You put the phone down and put your shirt back on and then decide to let Jack explain himself, hoping this had a whole rational explanation.

Jack walks back into the room his eyes connecting with yours. He runs up to you wrapping his arm around you.

"Are you okay? What's happened?" He asks worry over taking his voice

"A-are you cheating on me?" You manage to choke out

"Y/N I can explain" He instantly defends himself

"Get out"

Should I post a part 2