Nate maloley

Nate's t-shirt pulled up a bit when I shifted on the bed, making a slight smirk grow on his face and him to naw on his bottom lip slightly. "How did I get so lucky?" He chuckled. "I should be asking that." I smiled playing with his hair.

We were having a lazy day since we both been under a lot of stress, we figured we needed a day to lye in bed and eat snacks, and just chill. Are bodies entwined together as his hand rested on my hips, and mine playing with the back of his hair. "Even though I see you everyday, I missed you." Nate giggled. "Me too." I mumbled my response. I then got an idea. I moved my hands up and down his arm with a mischievous smirk on my face. I traced all the tattoos on his arm knowing he absolutely adored it when I did that.

I could hear his breaths deepen as I moved my hands to his chest, tracing my favorite of his many. "Lil'mama." He groaned, eyes fluttering shut as his breath picked up. That's when I snapped pressing my lips to his forcefully. Nate kissed back, we shuffled until I laid on top, him on his back, and are lips moving in sync. Nate's big hands gripped my waist tighter as my little hands fisted the pillow beside his head.

Little moans left my mouth as his hands connected with my ass, gripping and smacking it playfully. He smirked into the kiss but are tongues still fought for dominance. I didn't want to let Nate win (even though he would), so I began to grind on his crotch a little. It was still enough to get him hard and I could hear the growls at the back of his throat. That's when Nate flipped me over so that I was lying beneath him.

"Damn." He mumbled out with his deep breathes as we both pulled away. I thought we were going to return to cuddling but got quite the surprise when Nate started to nip at my neck. So much for relaxation, but I didn't mind at all.