Chapter 5~

Jimin's POV

Taehyung slammed the door and before we knew it, he was out looking for Jungkook. Everyone was panicking.
Jin Hyung was trying to calm down Namjoon but I can tell he is just a hair away from breaking down. Yoongi hyung was calling the police explaining our location and details of what just happened, Hoseok hyung was sitting in the corner crying, worrying about both Jungkook and now Taehyung. And then there was me, I still couldn't believe what just happened. Everything was so fast I couldn't process it.

"Guys I'm gonna go get Taehyungie, he couldn't have gotten far, not in the state he is in now. You guys stay here in case Taehyung comes back" I told my hyungs, they all hummed in response and I left the dorm.

Time skip 20 minutes later

Hoseok's POV

It has been around 20 minutes and no body has heard from Jimin, I'm starting to worry. We don't know where Taehyung or Jungkook is, we can't lose Jimin. Suddenly the door swings open. We all flinch at the sound.

"Taehyung, is that you?" Namjoon asks, you can clearly tell he has been crying.

We all peek out the door only to be met by an exhausted, crying Jimin. I run up to him.

"Jimin-ah what's wrong, where is Taehyung?" I ask

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find him, I thought he would be near the house. I didn't think he would actually go by himself to find Jungkook. H-Hyung I'm scared." Jimin says while crying his eyes out.

I hug Jimin and tell him not to worry because the police were looking for them and they are doing the best they can.
Jimin soon falls asleep in my embrace and I put him on the couch as he falls asleep.

Taehyung's POV

How could my hyungs tell me to calm down, I can't believe they are so calm in this situation. How dare they tell me to rest when I'm the reason Jungkookie was taken. I run everywhere screaming Jungkook's name. The sun slowly sinking, I can't give up. Not now, not ever. As I walk past the park near our neighborhood I see a familiar black car parked outside a local convinience stor. Hmm... where have I seen that before, I know it looks familiar. Wait.. isn't that the car that Jungkook was thrown in. I run towards it. The driver was not there so I peek in the car. No way, that's Jungkook! I bang the window hoping he would get up but he doesn't, I start to panic. Then,I open the door, too my surprise it wasn't locked. I grab Jungkook and drag him to the nearest tree I could find, hiding him in case the guy comes back.

I immediately grabbed my phone and called Jiminie Hyung, I call multiple times but he doesn't pick up. I then see the driver come back to the car screaming in anger after he realized Jungkook was missing, I hold my breath and called one last time, but this time I called Yoongi hyung, my hands shaking, dialing the number wrong several times. Come on, come on hyung pick up please pick up.

Yoongi's POV

I sit and stare out the window of Jungkook's room, suddenly my phone starts ringing. Who is calling me now? It's not the right time I'll just tell them to call back later. As I grab my phone, my eyes widen at the number.

"GUYS, GUYS, IM GETTING A PHONE CALL FROM..."