Chapter 21- i cant handle this

Start from the beginning

He was wearing a red beanie, with a white t shirt, black jeans, and a pair of red Jordan's.

"I think we are ready." He said and I nodded, grabbing my phone. The only reason I hated wearing dresses was that I had no pockets, and I didn't want to take a purse with me.

"The guys are down in the lobby." Austin said and put his phone in his pocket.

"Okay, let's go." I handed him the room key, And we headed down to the lobby where we saw everyone.

"damn, Jasmin, you look hot." Robert said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Hey, she's mine." Austin frowned and held me closer.

"You're hot like the summer." Zach sang , and everyone laughed, including Austin.

"You guys are weird, let's go." Austin said and we went through the back door in case there were fans outside.

-------

We got to the party and we all stepped out. It was weird being here because there were a lot of people I didn't know. Apparently most of these people were all friends of Austin and the guys from back home. their friends were all friendly as they led us inside and told us to enjoy the party. Once we got in, everyone went their separate ways, except for Austin and I.

"Let's get something to drink." Austin suggested. He placed his arm around my waist and led me to a table where there were drinks. I could smell all the alcohol, and I knew I wouldn't drink this time. I followed Austin and saw him grabbing two cups.

"I don't want one." I told him.

"Why not?" He frowned.

"I just don't. And you shouldn't drink too much because you have a show tomorrow."

"I won't babe. Don't worry."

He grabbed my hand and we headed to the couch where some of his friends were. They started talking, catching up with Austin. I wasn't really paying attention, until one of the guys asked about us.

"So you two are dating?"

"Yeah, we are." Austin said as he pulled me closer to him and smiled.

"Damn, I thought I would have a chance with you." The guy said, smirking. I looked away, not sure what to say. Honestly, I didn't like that guy. Dylan, I believe his name was.

"You can have a chance with someone else. She's off limits." Austin laughing, finishing his drink and setting the cup down.

He turned to face me and smiled,"are you bored?"

"Yeah, a little, but it's fine."

"We can leave soon, don't worry, babe." He pulled me over to his lap and placed his hands on my lap.

"You look really nice today." Austin said while looking down at my body.

"Thank you." I smiled, feeling his lips against mine. I could taste the alcohol on his lips, but I didn't mind. I placed my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss, moving his fingers along my thighs. Once I felt his fingers going higher, I placed my hands on top of his, stopping him. He pulled away from the kiss, and attached his lips on my neck. Before he could continue, we heard his name being called.

"Alex, really?" Austin groaned.

"Sorry, man. Can I borrow him for 5 minutes?" Alex asked me.

"No, I'm busy right here." Austin said, pushing Alex away.

"It's fine. Yeah, you can borrow him." I smiled and got off Austin's lap. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Ugh, okay." Austin said. He placed a kiss on my lips and let go of me. "I'll be back here in 5 minutes. Okay baby?"