Chapter 15- Are you jealous?

I had stayed in my bunk for hours. I didn't even know what time it was. We were heading to Houston, Texas, and this time, all the opening acts were going to be there. Apparently they were all going to be on tour with us. I heard that one of the groups was a girl group, named Fifth Harmony, and another was a boy band, named The Vamps, as well as Shawn Mendes. I wasn't really huge fans of the girl group, but it would be nice to not be the only girl around. I looked at my phone and saw it was past midnight. I sighed and set down my phone, going to sleep.

***

The next morning I woke up when the curtain was pulled from my bunk. I groaned and covered my face.

"Jasmin, don't be lazy!" I felt my body being shaken and I groaned again.

"Robert, if you don't stop, I swear, I will do something in your sleep tonight."

I heard laughter, and saw the rest of the guys standing there. When I looked over at Austin, he had an amused look on his face.

"That's my girl." He smirked and walked away to the living room, I'm assuming.

"Gosh, fine. Breakfast is in the table." Robert mumbled, pretending to sound mad. I nodded and got off my bunk, following him behind.

"Stop acting like you're mad at me." I said and shoved him.

He frowned and crossed his arms,"I am mad at you."

"No you're not." I knew he was holding in his laughter. I jumped on his back and he started laughing.

"Ummm"

We stopped messing around and I saw Austin looking at us. I cleared my throat and got off Robert's back.

"Oh, yay, you guys got McDonald's."

After we all ate food, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I did everything else to get ready for the day, and after about 15 minutes, I walked out to see the boys playing video games. This bus had everything. There was a big tv with an Xbox.

I sat next to Robert and he smiled at me

"Took you long enough. I was starting to get worried."

I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed,"you look so worried." I said sarcastically because he was so focused on his video game.

"No, c'mon, man, you cheated!" Zach yelled.

"You're just jealous that I beat your ugly ass!" Robert yelled back, causing me to laugh.

I looked at the other couch where Alex and Austin were. They were whispering, but they kept looking at me. I got uncomfortable and decided to go to my bunk. Hopefully we were almost at the venue.

I looked at my phone, wanting to call my parents, but I decided not to. Why haven't they called me? Did they really forget about me.

"Hey." I looked over and saw Austin.

"Hey." I smiled a bit and put my phone in my pocket.

"You guys have such small bunks."

I nodded and laughed a bit,"I haven't seen yours. You have your own room, right?"

"Yeah, c'mon, let me show you."

I nodded and followed him to the back of the bus. We opened the room and I saw a big bed on the corner, and a lot of drawers, as well as his guitars and a tv.

"Whoa, mr celebrity gets special treatment." I went over to his bed and laid down. "This is comfortable.

"Well, it is the Austin Mahone tour." He chuckled softly.