Lorenzo's POV

The guys and I walk out of the living room into my office for a little chat. We have a job to do and I can't let seductions and fat asses get in the way of it. I think I need to reiterate what's the purpose of them being here.

We all take a seat around my desk and I just stare at Sal.

"Alright man. Damn...okay. I know. I fucked up!" He acknowledges.

I turned to Tony.

"Don't look at me. I ain't do shit!" He challenges.

"You sure about that?" I question.

He looks nervous. I've known Tony my whole life. Tony is a sweet talker and charming to women. I know for a fact if angry Sal's ass got seduced then Tony did something.

"Okay man...we kis-" I raise my hands up and get up from the table.

"How in the fuck are we going to get anything done if you two keep dipping your hands in the honey pots?" I screamed while pointing at them.

"So you did nothing with Chrissy?" Tony asked me.

"No. Because I'm not attracted to her. I can control my emotions." I responded while talking with my hands.

Sal and Tony look at each other. "Bullshit!" they said in unison.

"You may be able to control your emotions but you're definitely attracted to her." Sal said with a smirk.

"Look, they're all fine, yes! But that's beside the point." I reiterated.

"They're not here to please our needs! We took them so we could get information on this case." I reminded them as they rolled their eyes.

"Now, let's go in there and get this situation handled." I concluded as we all get up and walked back into the living room.

Chrissy's POV

We hear them in the other room arguing. I'm so pissed at Keisha and Naomi. What the fuck were they thinking? We're literally hostages to a cause that has yet to be revealed and they damn near fucking these dickheads.

I sigh loudly while rolling my eyes at both of them.

"Bitch, if you were in that room with him. You would have done the same thing!" Keisha's nasty ass argues.

"So, you were possessed?" I asked her dumbass while rolling my eyes and turning to question Naomi.

"What's your excuse?" speaking to Naomi.

"Listen...it was just one kiss. I was trying to seduce him so he could take the cuffs off of me. I ain't a hoe like Keisha!" Naomi clarifies.

"Bitc-!" Keisha was interrupted by the guys walking back in the room.

Lorenzo walks up to the coffee table and throws a file on there. He proceeds to release us of these chains. I rub my hand over my wrist trying to ease the pain from being shackled.

"My apologies. But I really need for you girls to cooperate or I can't promise that something worse won't happen." Lorenzo states while looking at me rubbing my wrist.

"What is this?" I said pointing to the file.

"It's about time we discuss why you're here." Lorenzo begins.

"I received a call a few months back from the DA, who so happens to be a great friend of mine. He informed me that the case of Richard Rodriguez is in the process of being reopened. Now, Ricky's sentencing was necessary for my father's freedom. If this case were to resurface my father's freedom would be in jeopardy and I can't have that." Lorenzo stated while now sitting across from me with his leg resting on his knee.