"When everything happened at the park.....you saw the crowd of people around me when I was suffocating on the floor. Nobody did anything. Nobody called the police until Ara did, nobody tried to help me, nobody tried to stop Sooyoung, nobody did anything at all. They just stood there and watched me as if it was entertaining that I was dying on the floor. If it wasn't for you, I would've been dead ages ago." you explained. Jinhwan sighed and fiddled with his hands.
"My mom didn't get mad at you because she knew that this wasn't your fault. You were the only one who jumped in and saved me. It doesn't matter how you start a situation, it matters how you end it. And in the end, Ara called the police to deal with Sooyoung and you saved me from suffocating to death. Jinhwan, you need to stop blaming yourself. I'm still here, and it's because of you." you said.

Jinhwan looked at his hands and stayed silent for a minute, thinking. Then, he looked up at you and suddenly opened his arms.
"Hug me." he said quietly. You grinned and wrapped your arms around him, rubbing his back gently.
"I'm still going to tell you that I'm sorry. You still deserve a million apologies from me." he said.
"One apology is enough for me. I love you, okay?" you replied.
"Me too." he said.
"And you won't leave me? You were telling me all those things yesterday and it was scaring me so much." you said. There was a small silence that made you nervous. Jinhwan pulled away from the hug and stared into your eyes.

Then he shook his head.
"No, I won't leave you. I won't ever leave you. Yesterday, I was so guilty about everything that I thought leaving you would be the only option, but I think I'm convinced enough to think correctly. I'm not going to leave you, I'm going to make everything up to you. I love you more than anything, you know?" Jinhwan said. You smiled in relief.
"You know.....your brother and Ara told me the same thing yesterday. I just thought it would be wrong for me to just act like nothing happened." Jinhwan said.
"It's not acting like nothing happened at all, it's using this opportunity to get stronger, so you can get back on your feet. And besides, I'd rather make happier memories instead of living in a sad and scary one, wouldn't you?" you asked with a smile. Jinhwan nodded and smiled back.
"This memory doesn't define who you are, Oppa." you said as you grabbed his hand. "It'll stay as a reminder for you to become a stronger person."

Jinhwan stared at you before kissing you gently.
"Thank you." he said quietly as he hugged you again. You hugged back.
"You know I owe you my life now, right?" you said.
"You do?" Jinhwan asked.
"Yeah, so I'm going to stay with you forever. I'm never going to break up with you. If we ever end up having to do it, you'll be the one to break up with me." you said.
"And that's not ever going to happen again either." Jinhwan said as he hugged you tighter. "I'm never letting go of you again, you're mine." You rolled your eyes and giggled, but when you tried to move, Jinhwan didn't let you.
"Jinnyyyyyyy, let goooooo." you whined.
"No, I literally just said I wasn't going to let you go." Jinhwan said with a small grin.
"Oh come on, I didn't think you'd-ughhhhh." you said, making Jinhwan laugh.
"Okay, okay....." he said as he pulled away from you. 
"I'm gonna try to stand up." you suddenly said.
"Are you sure? What if you get hurt?" your boyfriend said in worry.
"Oh come on, Oppa, It's not like I broke my legs. If I stay in this bed any longer I think I'm going to lose my mind." you said as you moved so your legs were off the side of the bed. Jinhwan quickly came around and grabbed your arms, helping you up. You stumbled at first, but you got your strength and stood up.
"You good?" Jinhwan asked. You nodded. He slowly let go of you, and you walked a few steps forward.

"Everything feels normal to me." you said, stretching.
"Really? That's a relief." Jinhwan replied. You then started to walk around the room in circles.
"Oh man, I totally forgot how great it feels to walk." you said, making Jinhwan chuckle.
"Well, since you're able to walk now, you should probably eat." Jinhwan said, looking at the clock. He grabbed your hand tightly and brought you to the cafeteria, where you were given rice, seaweed soup, and Kimchi. Jinhwan sat next to you at the table while you ate. You took a spoonful of the soup, which actually wasn't as bad as you thought it would be, considering that it was hospital food. It wasn't until you ate the Kimchi that you frowned and cringed while eating it.
"Sooooo, how's the food?" your boyfriend asked, tipping his head.
"Well, the soup is okay, but there is something wrong with this Kimchi." you said as you drank some water.