Chapter 11

"Oh god." Was all Yoongi could muster up.

Bodies.

They were every where.

And the stench of death that lingered in the air didn't sit well with yoongi's stomach.

Bloodied and battered, they laid splattered across the ground, arms and legs twisted in a sickening display of human art.

Blood oozed from every orphase on their face, even from ones made from a knife.

One of them was ripped limb from limb, pieces of flesh still hanging loose. Her face frozen, mouth agape and eyes wide in horror.

Another had all his fingernails and teeth ripped from his gums, nerves spewing blood that trickled out of his mouth.

And that wasn't the worst part, only a small portion of the bodies were fresh.

The rest were all already in later stages of decomposition. Some had insects crawling and around, in and outside. Their skin peeling off their bones. Eyes glazed over.

To Yoongi's left, two men stood guard next to a young woman with short brown hair which cupped her tear-stained cheeks. Three others surrounding a man tied to a chair.

"Mphm, mphm!" She cried, her voice muffled by the gag that had been stuffed into her mouth.

One of them threw her to the concrete ground, as she cried louder.

Sighing in exasperation, what Yoongi could assume was the leader, rubbed his temples before yelling, "Shut up!"

His voice startled her and she quickly stifled her sobs.

Seeing the woman, the man immediately started pleading.

"No! Don't hurt her! Please my daughter is innocent! Please-" he was cut short by the leader saying, " Ahh, so now you want to talk. I guess killing all those other people didn't matter?"

"Didn't you mention a few thousand isn't anything? I think a few of her fingers aren't worth so much either." He smirked.

Upon hearing this, his daughter began screaming, terrified of the idea of losing her fingers.

The father, writhed in the chair, anger and desperation in his tone. "Please, my little girl has nothing to do with this!"

"Now, I'm sure we can come to a deal. So, where's the damn money?!" He yelled.

Yoongi looked away, he didn't like where this was going.

The way he saw it, both father and daughter would end up dead either way. The father knew his face and would die anyway and the leader couldn't risk the daughter telling anyone.

He needed a solution.

"Hand me the knife." Their leader ordered.

Fast.

Oddly enough, Hoseok didn't even flinch, gag or even reacted to the whole situation considering the amount of gore.

Doubt began to build up inside him.

But before Yoongi could even think about it, Hoseok spoke, "we need a plan."

"Yes, that's what I was thinking. You go out there, create some distractions so I can go and help the hostages escape. And you'll possess that man." Yoongi said, pointing towards the leader.

Hoseok pressed his lips into a thin line. "This sounds great and all, but I can't do it on command."

"Well, you possessed me!" Yoongi half shouted half whispered.