Chapter 10

Ok calm down Yoongi.

There is obviously a good explanation to this.

He could have just gone out to eat? Or use the bathroom?

Do ghosts even shit?

Focus Yoongi. Clues, look for clues.

He glanced down at the computer. It's screen frozen in time right in the middle of a paragraph that read,

'The money he had borrowed came from a gang known as the Gods. Known for having people in all places.

No case of harassment or assault has ever been reported so it is hard to believe him.

Following this...'

Of course! He must've remembered something! But where did he head to?

This is where the lead grows cold.

Hoseok didn't know the way home nor to the office, worst thing is, Yoongi didn't know if Hoseok just disappeared. Moved on. Maybe it all came back to him and he left, not caring about Yoongi since he obviously didn't care.

Yoongi could feel his heartbeat quicken, breathing becoming more rash as the seconds ticked by. The sounds of clicking of keyboards and voices becoming louder, surrounding him. His vision, blurry.

The world suddenly became overwhelming, all his senses were flooded at this point. His brain couldn't make sense of all of it.

As he moved to get out of the office, his left leg faltered and he fell. Luckily the chair caught him.

He couldn't even walk straight.

It had been years since last incident.

Yoongi was having a panic attack.

Disorientated and lost, he picked himself up and stumbled out of the room, holding onto anything for support.

"Hey Hyungki, how's it going?!" Someone exclaimed.

"Why did you eat my Kimchi?"

"I just wanna go home."

"Yah, Yoongi."

He spun around, Jin and staring at him, worried.

Looking at his face, Jin immediately knew what was wrong. "Yoongi. Look at me."

Yoongi did as told.

"Breathe. You are having a panic attack. You have to breathe."

His eyelids fluttered for awhile before his vision focused. Finally, he was saved.

"Yoongi. What is going on? You haven't had a panic attack since high school." Jin asked, a worried expression plastered on his face.

"I-I l-lost him." Yoongi stuttered.

"Who? Who did you lose?" Jin questioned.

"The friend. I didn't get to apologise before he left."

Jin sighed. "Was he really that important? Your panic attacks don't happen that easily. Is it related to you fainting? Yah, please tell me you're alright."

"No-no I'm fine hyung, really. Just stressed that's all." Yoongi lied.

Jin gave him a hard look. "Ok, if you say so. But do take the leave Superintendent Sejin gave you. Please for my sake and your sanity."

He nodded.

Did I just have a panic attack over Hoseok?

All the more he needed to apologise.