Chapter 6: Rogue

While Alena and Alessi bandaged their wounds, Kalera and Caroline discussed about how to make them resolve. They came to an agreement.

Kalera stood up. "Alena, Alessi, stand in the middle of the room, opposite to each other." She directed them with her hands.

They rolled their eyes and obliged.

"Shake hands."

"Ew," they both remarked, making a face.

"SHAKE. HANDS."

They groaned and firmly grabbed each other's hands.

"Say that you won't fight."

"But-"

"SAY IT."

"It." Alena stated, smirking. Kalera glared at her. "What? You said to say it."

"NOW."

"I won't fight with you," they grumbled. They immediately separated and wiped their hands on their shirts, as if the other carried some sort of disease.

They sat on the other couch on opposite ends, trying to stay as far from each other as possible.

"We need to be bolder," Caroline started. "Let people know to stay away from us."

Alena agreed. "Yeah. No one will bother us if they think we're strong."

Alessi reluctantly nodded, hating having an opinion that didn't oppose Alena's. Kalera nodded too, and Group Invictus went out to the art room to get supplies to create their flag (They had to hold back Caroline as she screeched uncontrollably at all of the art supplies).

They came back to the teachers' lounge with black and red paint, and a large sheet of paper. They decide to paint two arms crossed together with the word 'Invictus' tattooed on one of the arms for their flag.

They finally got to writing 'Invictus' when Alena and Alessi's paintbrushes bumped against each other.

"Get off of my T," Alena said, as calm as she could.

"No, I'm writing the T," Alessi insisted.

"Who?" Alena remarked. "I was already writing it."

"You, technically, were not. I had my paintbrush on it first."

Their paint brushes clashed as they fought over the T.

"Guys, stop acting like kindergarteners." Kalera groaned. They continued to fight. Finally, Kalera pushed them both aside and wrote it herself. "There." She continued to work on the part she was working on.

"Now, I'm going to write the R." Alena insisted. "Not you."

"There is no R, stupid," Kalera muttered, frustrated with both Alena and Alessi. "Now shut up and do your work like normal human beings."

Alena began to paint her imaginary R and both of them kept quiet, but they occasionally fought each other for elbow space.

They finished up the flag, and they each stepped back, admiring their work, except for the T that Alena and Alessi fought over.

The group taped it onto the door, and painted various messages in black paint around it telling other groups to stay away.

They went back inside, proud of themselves. However, Kalera and Alessi were frowning.

"Are you guys sure this is such a good idea?" Kalera started. "We're just letting other groups know where we are."

Alena decided not to be involved, and stepped off to the other side of the room and started rubbing her bruises.