Kissing You; Chapter 4; My Hero

Start from the beginning

I stare at him as he walks past me and he glares back with a smirk on his face. I wonder what he's thinking. He changes his route and comes closer to my computer then hovers over it.

"I see you're still chewing that gum I gave you," he whispers.

"I like to keep my mouth fresh just for you."

"So you understand my proposition then,Sasha?" he replies.

"These lips of mine are not going anywhere near yours."

"Yeah Sasha, that's what they all say," he breathes bringing his face closer to mine. "Ain't that right Lara! Tell your friend how your first time with me was. She can learn a few tips off of you," he teases as he pulls his face away from mine, winks at Lara then turns back to his seat.

"Thanks for sticking up for me Sash," Lara quietly hisses.

"Lara come on! Don't let him get to you," I moan typing away at my computer.

"But it's true though. He's right I am a big slut!" she mutters to herself.

"No you're not! Lexi's the slut, not you. Okay? You just fell in love with a jerk and you fell hard and he just wasn't there to catch you..." I sigh. This whole day is doing my head in. I want to go home. Kyle's doing my head in. Or am I doing that to myself? Over thinking everything as usual?

He's making my body temperature increase and making my heart run a marathon. The looks he keeps giving me are overwhelming but nerve racking at the same time. Remember when I said I didn't want to associate myself with Kyle ever? Well I guess now I'm eating my own words, because I don't think he's ever going to leave me alone.

But seriously, what does he see in me? I'm not the perfect cheerleaders he goes for like Lexi or Lara. I'm not smart and beautiful like Texas and I'm not athletic like Bethany, I'm just plain old Sasha. I don't ever want to fall in love! I've seen what love has done to my mom for the past five years and I don't want that happening to me.

I'm going to do everything I can to avoid Kyle and I'm not going to let myself fall for a jerk, because I know when I fall, I won't be able to get back up again.

"Okay class stop typing for a few minutes and look to the front!" Ms Drayton orders, grabbing everyone's attention. Everyone moans and groans but we all eventually do what we're told and we face the front. This had better be good, I really want to get my Unit 27 work finished. "So some of you are struggling and it appears that the boys are doing better at this than the girls are, so therefore-" before she could finish the rest of her sentence, the room is filled with complaining girls and laughing boys.

"Erm, Ms that's not fair! Some of us girls are really good at this!" I complain like a politician.

"Please let me finish Miss Pierce," she softly remarks.

I hold my hands up in surrender then sit back down on my chair. Kyle turns around and starts laughing. What's so funny? I cross my eyebrows together then raise one of them up. I really don't see what he finds amusing. He starts mouthing something to me but I can't make out what it is he's saying. I squint my eyes a little then cock my head to one side trying to read his lips.

-More like wanting to kiss his lips!

-Argh shut up! I don't like him

-No one said that you did!

"So Miss Pierce, did you get any of that?" Ms Drayton questions me.

"Huh?"

"Maybe if you paid attention to what I was saying, instead of taking an interest to Kyle then you would of heard and understood what I just said," Ms Drayton snaps.