Chapter Twenty-Seven ♚ The Battle of Starcourt

AN: Blake's outfit is still the same... yayy

~ Trigger Warning~

There is blood, gore and death in this chapter, yada, yada, yada- IT'S EXPECTED.

All I'm gonna say is good luck and that I love you... sorry.

El gripped onto Blake's arms, her nails digging into her flesh as she screamed in pain

El gripped onto Blake's arms, her nails digging into her flesh as she screamed in pain. Mike, who was beside Blake, looked back to the girl's leg, hearing the flesh sizzle and Erica said, "What is that?"

"There's something in there!" He yelled and Blake's eyes went back and forth in thought before she looked to Jonathan, saying, "We need to get it out."

Jonathan nodded, standing up and said, "Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?"

"Ellie, I need you to sing with me, okay? Just like we did before?" Blake started, taking El's hand from her arm and put her head in her lap. El painfully nodded, letting out a sob as she felt the creature move in her leg.

Blake sniffed before she mustered a smile down at the girl, starting to sing to calm her down like they had done many times before. El sang along, crying the whole time before Robin started rambling about a girl she had known that broke her leg.

Steve looked up, sitting on the floor next to Blake, as he was also singing along with them, and said, "Robin."

"I'm sorry," She apologized. Steve went back to El as Jonathan ran back over, a knife, glove and a wooden spoon in his hands.

He looked at El, saying, "Okay. All right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?"

"Okay," She sobbed, taking Mike's hand as Blake tightened her grip on her. Jonathan put on the plastic glove, "Need you to stay really still," He passed Mike a wooden spoon, "Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?"

Mike put the spoon in between her teeth and the girl bit down, looking up at a now blurry Blake from her tears. Jonathan picked up the knife and glanced at his best friend, the girl giving him a reassuring nod as Mike said, "Do it."

"Okay," He whispered, brining the knife to El's skin making it sizzle. El screamed out in pain and Mike and Blake held onto her, the older girl repeatedly telling her that she loved her and that she was sorry.

Everyone made uncomfortable noises as Jonathan shut his eyes and stuck two fingers in El's wound, the girl screaming in retaliation as she grasped onto Blake tighter. The said girl let her tears fall, her heart breaking at the sounds her sister was making causing her to remember Sarah when she was in pain.

They sounded the same.

"I'm so sorry, Ellie," Blake sobbed into her ear and El shook her head, spitting out the spoon and yelled, "No! Stop it!"