♚ Season Three ♚

Hi everyone! 

We are officially less than one month away from season three! I am SO excited and I plan on being unhealthy and binging the entire season in one day because I don't know if I can actually take waiting any longer. With that being said, I plan on writing as soon as I finish. So, this is a spoiler warning now. I already have ideas and scenes planned out and have been chomping at the bit to write this season. 

If Steve is paired with Robin (Maya Hawke's new character), then I obviously plan on changing it. NO cheating will be happening because if there was, Blake would never forgive him and their relationship would be over forever. Also, I know there are rumors of both Steve and Hopper dying... I really hope not.

Lastly, I would love to just say thank you. Thank you for all the love you guys pour down on Blake in both this book and my other books with her in it. It means the world to me that you guys like her. She's my baby and truly is my blood, sweat and tears. Blake means the world to me and I don't know where I would be without her- the fact that I get comments saying that you love her makes me tear up every time (and I'm not an emotional person).

Thank you all for your support and your reads. At the time I'm writing this, Barbed Wire is almost at 27 thousand reads which is crazy! I know this book has many grammatical errors and is choppy, but I don't have the heart to go back and change it. This was the first book I've ever made that I was proud of and I believe if I go back then it would be an injustice to my past self. Just know, I will try and be a better writer this upcoming season. 

Thank you again and I love you all <3

~ Maddy 

P.S- I've seen several times that people want to see Blake in season one. Would you guys even want to read some sort of prequel one-shot if I did one? Also, I made this because I'm a crazy fangirl and felt like I needed to:

 Would you guys even want to read some sort of prequel one-shot if I did one? Also, I made this because I'm a crazy fangirl and felt like I needed to: