Chapter Sixteen ♚ The Bench

AN: Blake's outfit is the same as the previous chapter.

"Eleven," Mike whispered, walking to her

"Mike," El gasped, bringing him in for a hug. The two rocked back and forth, crying in each others embrace.

"Is that?" Max asked the two boys, who nodded as an answer.

Mike pulled back, still holding the girl in his arms, "I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-" Eleven cut him off, "353 days. We heard."

Mike's eyes widened as he sucked in a breath, "We? Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let them," Hopper told, walking over to the girl. "The hell is this? Where you been?"

El scoffed, "Where have you been?"

The man brought her in for a hug which she gave back but only for a second.

"You've been hiding her," Mike concluded, "You've been hiding her this whole time!" He pushed Hopper prompting the man to turn around and grab onto him, "Hey! Let's talk, alone."

The pair walked away, El watching them as Blake went up to her, "I'm really liking the black."

The girl laughed, grabbing Blake's hand and pulling her into a hug which she immediately returned. Blake held the girl, tearing up but not letting them flow, "Are you okay? Where'd you go?"

"See Mama... and my sister," El said shyly. Blake's heart stung at the word but shook it off, "And? Were they nice?" 

Eleven nodded a little, "You're my real sister."

Blake chuckled, smiling some as she kissed the girl's forehead, "And you're my sister, Ellie."

The girls laughed, hugging again before Blake led her over to Dustin and Lucas, "Your boys have missed you, even though they won't admit it."

"Wow, thanks for selling us out, Blake. Real classy," Dustin said sarcastically, earning a middle finger from her. The girl let them have their moment, going over to Steve who was confused. "What's up with you, Harrington?"

"Who's that?" He questioned, making her look over before saying, "That's my sister, Eleven. She was in the lab until last year and killed the demogorgon for us but with that, she disappeared. My Dad and I found her a month after, she's been living with us ever since."

Steve was shocked to say the least, "And she... has powers?"

Blake snorted, "Yeah, she can help kill this thing." He nodded, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and another around her waist as El went over to hug Joyce. Blake closed her eyes, leaning on the boy whose heart sped up at her actions.