Chapter Four ♚ Stevie Nicks

AN: Blake's outfit and the lyrics to Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) are up top. If you ever wondered what Blake sounds like, the woman singing is actually Blake's face claim Emily Browning.

"Jonathan Byers, I swear to all things holy that if you ask me this again I will stab you with my lollipop stick," Blake rolled her eyes sucking on the cherry flavored candy

"Jonathan Byers, I swear to all things holy that if you ask me this again I will stab you with my lollipop stick," Blake rolled her eyes sucking on the cherry flavored candy. The teenager held his hands up in surrender, laughing, "I'm just making sure."

"I'll take care of him, Johnny. Just go have fun and make good choices," She instructed when she saw her best friend looking over at Will,  who was talking to his friends on the Wheeler's lawn. The boy smiled at her, waving before going to his car and driving off.

"Blake, what are you supposed to even be?" Lucas asked as she walked up to them. Blake put a hand on her heart, instantly offended as she said, "I can't believe you just asked me that. I'm Stevie freakin' Nicks."

After that the boys dragged Blake all over the suburbs of Hawkins collecting candy, everyone giving the girl their KitKats when they got one.

"If I get another Three Musketeers, I'm gonna kill myself."

"Quit your bitching, they're good," Blake scoffed fixing the hat on her head as Lucas continued complaining, "It's just nougat."

"Just nougat?" Dustin questioned before starting again, "It's top three for me."

Mike, who was right next to Blake, laughed as the girl groaned, "Oh Lord have mercy. Give me a break."

Being slightly taller than him because of her black heels, she wrapped her arm around his shoulders and the boy put an arm around her waist in return. As they rounded the corner a masked figure popped out of the bushes, the boys screaming in response and Blake laughed at their reaction, bringing Mike in closer to her.

"Holy shit, you should have seen the look on your guys' faces. And you?" Mad Max pointed at Lucas teasingly, "Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl."

Dustin and Lucas smiled at each other before walking off with the girl as Will, Mike and Blake just shared a confused look before following. The older girl had soon come to realize that the two boys were lovesick puppies who kept trying to grab Mad Max's attention.

"Did you agree to this?" The raven-haired boy questioned Will, who was on the other side of Blake. Will tilted his head in confusion, "To what?"

"Her... joining us," Mike answered eyeing the red head with a look of disgust. Will shrugged, saying, "It's just for Halloween."

"They should've checked with us."

Blake, who was listening to the conversation between the two boys already knew what Michael's problem was.