"Hey Lis? Are you okay? Nayeon asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'll get something in my car."

When Lisa was already in front of her car, she's trying to open the door but she really feel dizzy and can't even grip the car handle, before she can even do it she passed out, but before she closed her eyes she saw a two pair of shoes.

Jennie's Place
1:35AM

JOY
Jisoo, are you with Lisa?

JISOO
No, why?

JOY
I saw a girl who really looks like her getting inside a hotel, they're making out"

JISOO
Dis is not a good joke

JOY
Im not, I really saw her let me send you the picture.

JOY
Joy sent a photo

JISOO
Tell me where is dis place, find the room where Lisa went

Jisoo immediately grab her coat and car keys, Jennie and Rosé was curious but seeing Jisoo's face they didn't bother to ask, they just followed her.

Jisoo was driving and trying to call Lisa for like 100x, she's very nervous right now, when they arrived at the hotel she saw Joy at the lobby.

"Did you get the hotel room?" She immediately asked"

"Room 3177 she replied"

Jisoo immediately went to the elevator, she's sweating so hard right now and praying that Lisa didn't do anything that will break them apart

Jisoo sighs before knocking the door, after few seconds a girl with blonde hair only wearing bathrobe clearly naked under opened the door, Jisoo immediately push the girl inside and she saw Lisa in the bed.

Naked

Jisoo's world turned upside down, tears starting to flow in her eyes, she immediately grab the lampshade near and throw in the wall that made Lisa woke up.

Lisa meets Jisoo's gaze and realized she was naked and saw the blonde girl beside, she immediately put the blanket around her body and went to Jisoo.

But Lisa received a hardest slapped from Jisoo many times.

"How could you! Am I not enough?" Jisoo yelled while still slapping Lisa's face and her chest, Lisa trying to calm Jisoo and explain but the older girl just keep cursing her.

"Let me explain Jisoo, I don't know how I get here believe me, I was in my-"

Lisa was cut by another slap from Jisoo, she's starting to cry"

"I gave you everything Lisa, but this is what I get? Am I not enough??! If you wanted to have sex why didn't you just call me!" Jisoo was yelling hard and throws everything that touch her hand.

Lisa hugged her tight. "Let me explain trust me I really don't know what happened" Lisa was crying mess right now, begging Jisoo to listen to her..

Jisoo, pushed Lisa, trying to get Lisa arms around her, then she shout.

"GET OFF ME!!" She pushed Lisa so hard the the tall girl ended up in the floor.

"We're done!"

Jisoo took of the necklace that Lisa gave her and throw it to Lisa's face and immediately went outside the room as fast as she could

Lisa stood up and about to run after Jisoo but Rosé blocked her and she received another slap from Jennie.