"Who do you work for!" Sal yells as he continues to punch the man. The man is spilling blood out in every direction his head turns.

The man begins to speak and Sal upper cuts him again. "Salvatore!" I yell. He pauses and looks at me.

"Bro, he can't talk if he's dead!" I stated in my thick New York accent. "Oh, my bad Lo..." Sal said with a smirk.

I knelt down near the man. "Tell me who sent you to my club?" I stated calmly with darkness in my eyes. The man was overcome with fear and stuttered as he spoke.

"The-Lu-ci-ani's..." he said as he began to tremble.

"Why would the Luciani's send an attack at my club? They're a low-level crime family and haven't been active since my father left the business." I stated to the man and looked at Sal and Tony and they had the same confused looked on their face that I expressed.

"Not anymore. They've been building their underground for years now. They're coming for the top spot and want you to pay." He said.

"Pay? Pay for what?... I haven't had contact with them since my reign!" I questioned the man.

He started coughing up blood and seizing. He let out a breath and lowered his head. Sal checked his pulse. He was dead.

Sal took him out of the chair and laid him on the floor.

"Make sure he's disposed of," Tony said on the phone with the cleaner.

We left the body in the interrogation room and took the elevator back up to the main floors. It was time to get to know the girls a little better.

Naomi's POV

I'm handcuffed to this big ass bed and I've been wiggling the chain for the past 1 hour. I need to get out of here. Just as I kept jerking the bedpost the asshole walks in.

"Honey! I'm home" Tony said.

"Fuck youuuuu!!!!"I yelled as my voice trailed into the bathroom where he walked. I heard him chuckle.

He turned the water on and I could hear him showering. About 30 mins later he comes out with a towel hugging his lower waist. I gasped.

"Like, what you see huh?" He asked smiling.

Although I'm in a fucked-up situation right now. I can't ignore the fact that this man is attractive and I'll do whatever possibly to make sure I make it out here alive. Suddenly, I had an epiphany...

"Yes, yes I do!" I said. Lifting my legs while biting my lip. His facial expression changed to a more serious but inquisitive look. 

He walked over to my side of the bed and sat on the edge next to me. "Oh, really?" 

He put his hand between my legs and felt my warmth. I closed my eyes to take in his touch. My breast rose as I inhaled his scent and he watched so intensely.

He scooted closer and his face hovered over me. While he leaned down I could feel his breath tickling my neck. Our lips were almost touching. He reached by my side and grabs my hips and pulls me closer as he plunged into me with his lips.