"Yes?"

"Miss Forbs, Larry left a message on line two, asking you to attend to an online meeting with him on Monday at 5 in the evening, he hopes you still are available," Evan peeked in.

"Yes, umm..." I looked at my calendar. Monday is only the twenty-second. "Yeah, that should be fine. Did he mention anything he wants?" I asked as I wrote down the time.

"Just to go through your week here and ask about the meeting with the management and the band."

"Alright, great, thank you Evan," I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I went through some of the stuffs what I have to finish before the Holidays then leaned back in the armchair looking at the clock. It was almost five in the evening and I was so ready to get out.

I picked up my phone and texted Jared that I am just about done, for what he answered in 15 minutes, by the time I closed up everything.

"I'll be there in 30."

I just sighed sitting back behind the desk, but then thought about it. Now I should probably try to look good.

I went to the bathroom to reapply some mascara and let my hair out, as Jared seems to like it that way.

Then looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled the jeans higher to give some lift to my rear and loosened the string of the pink top just a bit more to reveal the edges of my lace bra and more of my cleavage then threw on my leather jacket and was out of the door.

When I saw the black jeep turning onto the street, I smiled and walked to the sidewalk.

The car stopped in front of me and I opened the door and slid in with a grin.

"Hey there," I smiled at Jared who smiled back at me looking through my body then our eyes met.

"Hey," he grinned knowingly. "I had loads of stuffs to do, that's why I was running bit late," he said as he started to drive.

"It's alright, we haven't really talked about time," I waved.

"Yeah but still... Olivia dragged me to some party store to choose decoration," he shook his head with a frown, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you going to have birthday hats? Pokémon plates maybe?" I grinned and he gave me a side eye.

"Yeah, what not..." he rolled his eyes, " I don't know, she wanted some balloons by the front door but mostly Christmas decorations we picked up."

I giggled looking at him and he turned towards me.

"What is it?" he smiled.

"Nothing... you just look so good today," I stated looking through his gray coat and the neatly combed back hair.

"I know," he grinned chewing some gum.

"How the hell are you turning forty-se..."

"Hey! No numbers, please," he raised his hand up and I just smiled.

"I know I know," he smiled back at me and grabbed my thigh, stroking it then squeezed it gently.

When we arrived at his place, he took some stuffs out of the trunk and we made our way in.

"I bought some ingredients because I don't think I have anything in my fridge," he said as he walked to the kitchen to place the bags onto the counter.