Betrayal

Its almost funny how people we trust the most betray us. Those we love the most leave us.

Today was supposed to be a happy day. It was my sisters wedding today.

It started as I would have expected. The house elves scurrying about cleaning, cooking, decorating .

The guests fussing and gossiping, the bridesmaids wearing elegant gowns.

I had arrived today as my OWLs were approaching.

Changing into a more suitable attire.

Sometimes the universe gives us signs. Signs to stop before it's to late. But as far as we are concerned even written warnings from authorities can't come between us and what we desire, between us and what we hope to achieve. What's fate right? Destiny is ours to create.
Right.

Wrong.

We are simply puppets in this theatre of universe. Cause if we were really as free as we believe than there would be chaos.

Yet there is always some chaos cause sometimes the universe decides to let us choose.

Our sign of the day was the rain that came crashing out of nowhere on what was moments before a sunny day.

But wizards how can a little water stop a wedding?

It can't.

My sister sat in front of the large mirror.  All her friends flocking around her. Olivia had refused to come my heart stung with a pang, so had Tom. Abraxas was here sitting with the guests looking as if he would be anywhere but here, my promise ring sat heavy on my hand my parents were going to get me engaged as soon as possible.

Weddings are beautiful. I have always loved the thought of the union of two souls who love each other. I look at the window the rain knocking unceasing. 

"Its time." My mother tells us. 

The little band around my sister disappears. I am the last to leave hugging her once more.

"Best of luck Sister I dont think I will look half as beautiful or happy as you"

My sister has a different glow on her face today, I wonder if I will be able to ever look like this.

"I am sure you will"

We sit with the stage in front of us. Albert sits beside me and Abraxas comes reluctantly after his parents glare at him. We are a sombre company, having neither wish nor reason to communicate.

We sit patiently for the groom's arrival. All guests have arrived. The guests chattering away boredom. It is then a hoot alerts us, a huge owl sits on the wedding dais. I get up to inspect the letter attached to its leg. 

But the letter slips out of my hand and goes right into the hands of my father.

"What is it? What does it say?" My mother inquires.

"He met with an accident. Jared ... he is in critical condition." My father replied ashen faced.

Hush settled over the crowd.

"Oh no my little girl my poor little girl." My mother cried.

My sister screams in agony as she hears this throwing her bouquet she runs to her room.

She changes her clothes to something more travel appropriate.

"Where are you going?"

"To see him ofcourse."

"I'm coming with you."

"Don't be like this I need to go."

"I am not stopping you sister but our parents will so hurry and take me along."

My sister sighs but holds out her hand which I take within a heart beat.

We arrive at the lobby of St. Mungo's.

My sister wastes no time.

"Johnson, Jared Johnson. Which room is he In?"

"Who are you?" The counter witch inquires.

"His fiance." My sister replies impatiently.

"3rd floor room 56 ward F."

My sister rushes to the elevator.

I follow her.

She almost barges through his room.
A strangled scream escapes her lips.

Lying on the bed is Jared and beside him is Eileen Prince. Their lips on each other.

Before I can make sense of what is happening Isabella takes my hand and we appararate outside the manor. She let's me go and breaks into a run.

I follow her scared of what she might do.

She locks her room.

I can hear the sounds of ornaments crashing.

"Isabella, sister please open the room. Please open it. He will be fine. Please don't hurt yourself... if not for your sake then for mine your little sister's. "

"You are not my sister Elizabeth is dead you are not her. You are Grindelwald's daughter. You are..are a pest. Bad luck. Leave."

"Please dont be like this bells."

She opens the door calm emancipating from her wild eyes.

"Come in."

She picks up a dagger from the mantelpiece.

"Do you know what this is?" She enquires.

I nod. It's the dagger of truth. The person holding it can speak nothing but the truth.

How could I forget when I had been at the receiving end of this dagger more times than I can remember.

"You are not my sister."

My knees turn weak and I fall.
My lungs burning.

Suddenly Uncle Gellert is there.

In his eyes is a look that causes goosebumps to break all over me.

A moment later my sister is knocked over the bed.

She coughs and there is blood but she is laughing.

Whatever nightmare this is I need to wake up.
Wake up fast.

But somehow I know this is not a nightmare but the reality and I'm left cold all over.

An
Long time people
How are you guys doing

I hope you have a nice and wonderful  day ahead.

Dont forget to press ☆ and comment.