Last Goodbye I

AN it would be nice if you guys would comment inline on a part you liked.

Q. Tea or coffee

I was sitting on my bed completing my homework, finishing all assignments in about three hours time I'd have to go for decorating the great hall and the rest of the castle. I had almost completed my essay when a parchment hit me causing to spill ink on all my hardwork. I glared at Olivia.

"What was that you idiot?" I almost screamed.

"You got what you deserve."

I gave her a look.

"You have been hanging out with Riddle day and night for the past week. And I get to know how by overhearing Black and Parkinson. One good friend you are." She says turning away from me pouting to herself.

"Oh my little Oli baby is jealous." I say pinching her cheeks.

Olivia childishly stuck her tongue out.

She then patted the space next to her.
"Seriously. Spill."
She said gravely." I know you are dying to get the details of your head."

She knew me too well.

"Well..."

"Well.." She repeated.

"He kissed me."

"On the lips..?" She exclaimed.

"No silly on the cheeks." I replied red again.

She let out a breath.

"How was he?? It... whatever."

"It was sooooo awkward. He had his lips on my cheeks for a second. And that was it."

"And yet you were blushing like a baboon a whole week. You idiot." Olivia giggled.

"I was not."

"Was" she countered.

"Not."

She rolled her eyes.

"What else?" She questioned.

"Well he is been doing all this stuff." And I then proceeded to tell her of all the sweet things he'd done for me.

"You don't sound sure. I mean I get that you think he's perfect and all not that you're the only one the whole school does. Are you .. what do you actually feel?"

"Confused.I mean he's being good and a perfect but I think I know him and as far as I'm concerned Tom Riddle is not Cocoa and candies and Cupcakes. He's stones and sea"

"Are you trying to say he is hard, unbreakable and unfathomable  not the sweet person he's acting to be."  

" It's unsettling."

"So what did you gift him?" She questions easing back on her pillow.

"Nothing."

"Are you alright. You always return a gift." She says checking my temperature.

"I don't know. I've never quite found myself in quite a pricadement."

Olivia was right I had to give him something. But what was the next big question.

"Go to Hogsmeade or something I'm sure you will figure out." suggests Olivia.

"But we have to go dress shopping and I probably wont have time."

She mumbled to herself and started going through her purse. She pulled out a parchment.

"Her take this" she says passing the paper.

"What's this" I asked perplexed.

"Its a map" she says" of Hogwarts.What else do you think I do wandering like a lunatic about this castle."

"So you know what people think of you."

"Stop worrying about me solve your Riddle problem first." She ushered me outside.

"Solving Riddle." I laughed to myself.

*****

I stand on the ladder on my tpes edging towards the corner.

I could use magic but I was exhausted and would probably set the place on fire than hang the decorations on the ceilings and I also had to get ready for the ball.

Going out for Hohsmeade probably hadn't been the best of ideas. My eyes were aching and lids seemed heavy and my legs were giving me trouble .

"Should I help?" A voice asked startling me causing me to almost slip.

Reece's strong limbs caught me preventing the fall.

"But you've been working for a long time too. "

His smile turned soft.

"You care too much about everyone."

"No it's nothing like that."

"You're being modest." He said
Before I could reply Tom interrupted rather rudely.

"Are you ok my love?" He asked almost embracing me

"I'm quite alright. Tom." I replied cheeks flushed from the contact.

With a wave of his wand he hung all the remaining decorations completing my work.

"And why Potter are you here?" He questioned an edgy looking Reece

"He offered to help me before you came." I tell him

"Well I've done my girlfriends work so that she can sleep." He said softly.

Reece stormed off.

"What was all that about. And who said anything about girlfriend?" I ask him.

"I don't think you let just about anyone get so intimate with you."
He says bringing me closer to him and challenging me at the same times.

I look into his eyes looking myself among the swirls of blue. I hope my eyes are answer enough.

He let's go of me.

"As far as asking you is concerned be prepared to be surprised."  He says laughing as he leaves.

An I have no excuse . Hope you like it. Did you notice the protective side of Tom . Doesn't he make you want to swoon. Ah if only guys were like him and reece. My poor baby . This is probably one of the last times you'll see him.