The Hall of Dream(s)

I smiled at all my friends happy on being awarded the student of the year .

"I did it" I say before their hugs drown me.

And the scene dissolves  before I have time to register what happened. 

I'm at the art gallery where my painting is awarded the first prize.

And  here I am making chocochip cookies with Aunty Arielle  giving her a toothy grin, as Uncle Gellert picks me up to show me the new swing he has brought for me.

"Higher" I say as he pushes me, smiling all the time..

Now suddenly I'm at the Skylark Manor which is full of life and full of colours . My Mom and dad smiling fondly at me as I run to hug them and I see my sister bright and health, smiling at me.

"Im proud of you"

But she is sick...

I snap out of my dream, looking at the beast infront of me.

How dare he..?

"What? why-y.." I ask Riddle as he looks at me stunned by the emotions{mine to be exact}.

He went through my memories.

"So your sister is sick." He says as I swiftly block him out.

"None of your concern" 

"It is ,You are" 

"Why are you doing this Tom"

"Everything you do is because of your feelings,isn't it?"

"So."

"You have such potential,you could easily get what you want.Yet you waste yourself for the sake of these lies"

"Lies,Rubbish.It's you who are on the wrong track.She is family and you do everything for them.How could you not? they care for you,accept you ,forgive you and love you.You do the same."

"That is illogical."

"It is not.Family and friends define you without them,you have no identity or existence."

"I don't love anyone"

"That is absurd everbody loves somebody"

"I can't"

"What Do you mean You Cant" I say exasperated.

"I was born under the effects of a love potion" he wispers inaudibly.

"What is this place?" I ask changing the topic and giving up on the.

"Its where I come to clear my head" he replies compliying.

"It was the favourite place of the female founders, it has a calming affect on people and bring forths thier best memories or thier pleasant thoughts" Riddle said after a pause.

"Interesting" I replied leting the calmness overpower me and my nightmares.

Sorry for a short chp Update ASAP.