Realisation

An I realized last chp I made a mistake I have corrected it.. its about Elizabeth's gift to Tom.

We are back at Hogwarts after my parents dropped a big bomb on me. Things have become vague.

Tom has been distant now that he has found the stones to play with.

Tonight the wind is howling the most heart wrenching scream. The animals of the lake are jittery.

I had decided to wait up for him. I had done this before but as the clock struck twelve sleep would kiss my lids and I would leave but today I had decided I was sitting here until he came back. I had also brought supplies. A thermos of tea, some choco chip cookies, some chocolate frogs, alerting potion and lastly a book which my brain refused to read drenched in worry.

I had initially went searching for Abraxas also but had not found him.

It was strange the relationship we shared other than the one imposed by my parents. My best friend doted on him and his best friend doted on me. I would have thought he would have broken the engagement but we were Slytherins not Gryffindors and our engagement was not about us it was about the prestige of the surviving sacred thirty* so we had both agreed. I wish I had told my parents sooner. Maybe things would be different.

The clock had slowed down it would seem.

And when my eyes shut I let them my thoughts wandering in strange direction.

It was then I heard voices and the stone bracelet that Tom had gifted me turned purple.

The boys entered the dorm.
Tom was leaning on to Abraxas his face was ashen.

"Tom." I mumbled weakly.

He didnot move an inch in recognition. It seemed as if he had not heard me.

I went towards him and put his arm across my shoulder in order to support him.

He looked at me now and tried standing up but staggers yet Abraxas and I manage to prevent him from falling face first in the ground.

All the questions that had plagued my mind have vanished for now.

We lower him in the love seat.

Abraxas falls into the other sofa. I pass him some water. He gives me a soft smile.

I turn towards Tom who hasn't moved an inch from where we left him. I pour water in a cup I had brought for my tea. Keeping a hand at the base of his neck for support I bring the cup towards his lips.

"Sip."

He does.

After drinking, he simply closes his eyes keeping his head on the the head rest.

"The lights." He whispers his voice hoarse with pain" so bright."

Using my wand I blow out the fire of the fire place and dim the other lights of the common room.

He opens his eyes slowly. He turns his head toward me.

"Elizabeth.."

I catch his hand with both of mine.

"Yes, Tom."

He shakes his head a frown covering his lips.

"Not Tom no Voldemort or Lucifer.not Tom never..."

He tries to turn towards me but winces.

"T..Luce are you ok?"

"I have done it. The first one is over. I will make you one too." Tom blabbered.

His words didnt make any sense to me.

"I will take him to his room." Malfoy interrupts.

"I will help you." I offer.

He nods.

We both take him to his bed.
We could have used the levitating spell but the fear of Tom falling because we were too tired to think properly was great plus he would have been very angry. Luckily due to all his years of playing quidditch Abe was strong enough to handle Tom.

After placing Tom on the bed Malfoy went towards his side of the room taking out what seemed like the diary I gifted Tom he kept it inside his chest placing some complex hiding and locking charms.

Meanwhile I tucked him in his blanket, placing the pillow beneath his head, removing his shoes. I sat on his bedside to catch my breath.

I take a look around his room, it is very bare in stark contrast with Malfoy's side which is covered with more things than he has space to keep.

I was reminded yet again how different we were.

"Eliza" Tom said tugging my hand. "Come sleep"

I listened to him and realized exactly how tired I was.

"My roommate might report me" I argued half hearted cause honestly I just wanted to be with him, I couldn't leave him alone in a state like this.

"Come lisbeth." He slurred sleep cloaking his toungue.

I sighed and slipped next to him.

He put his arm protectively around me and pulled me closer.
He placed his lips on mine and kissed me till were both out of breadth. He did so until both of our lips were bruised. My cheeks flushed red.

"Mine." He said his blue eyes hooded with lust.

Then as if his sleep was catching up to him he closed his eyes nestling me in the crook of his neck.

From across the room I could hear Abraxas's snore. He had turned to face the other side so that he was facing away from us both.

And it was at that moment I realized that this beautiful cruel boy infront of me could never be mine or I, his no matter how much we both wished it.

There were some problems even magic couldn't solve.

* Even though there are sacred 28 not 30 we are assuming two families either died or mixed with the other families.

Ah young love ... well sort of anyway . What do you think about the plot so far. The story is coming to an end I think.
Like we 10 or so
more chapters to go
.. hey that rhymed..😅

Plus I got into college Yay.
Its got me reconsidering my life choices. Im going to my first ever college party. I have no idea what to wear. Plus Im suffering from writers block.

So guys moving on if you ever feel like talking and or venting DM me. Love you loads. *hands out virtual choco chip cookie*

Have a wonderful amazing day..

Dont forget to press that ☆ button and comment.