Haloween Ball

Finally the day of the Halloween Ball arrived and I was as excited as any other Girl in the school. I was unusually glad it would seem. I mean I didn't even bother when Peeves played a ridiculous prank on me, when on other days I would probably complain to bloody baron who scared the s*** out of peeves.
Here I was sitting in front of the mirror wearing a dark black gown getting my hair and makeup done by Olivia who was already decked up like a bird soaring in the free skies with her enchanted wings and her blue eyes as free as the bearings of an angel. I was dressed up like a vampire.

Olivia beamed at me as she looked upon her work of art. My hair were now tied into a bun which looked like a flower ,rose according to her and a few locks straying upon my face.

"Aren't you fabulous" Olivia exclaimed
"No question about that one " I replied
"So full of yourself "
"Thanks you're looking gorgeous too" I told her and well she did blonde hair ,blue eyes and hair with highlights what else do you need.

We came to the entrance of the Slytherin dorm where Albert was waiting for us dressed as a pirate.He had his back to us.
"What ever are you doing on land  is above me captain or should I say Mr Pirate?" Olivia teased Albert.
He turned and whatever the pleasant remark he had up his sleeve disappeared as soon as he looked at us. He was I would like to call' awestruck'.It was then Reece who came to his rescue and said something for him.
"You both look so beautiful that you've rendered him speech less and I'm down on my knees begging for a dance or two." He said now down on one knee. We (Olivia and I)both smiled at each other.
"Oh you can....but who will be first?" Questioned Olivia.
"You my lady will you give me the pleasure of this dance" he said now catching Olivia's hand simultaneously maintaining eye contact with me.
"Then I would like to dance with you Miss Elizabeth " came the voice that left me rigid.
"But the question here Riddle is would I?" I said getting hold of myself
"As far as I know we all really don't have a choice the dance is to be started by the newly appointed prefects" before I could respond he added "belonging to the same house,thus I was just being polite "

As much as I would hate to admit it he was right and an extremely good dancer, I wasn't bad either I was better than most but he was exceptionally good.He whispered to me as we glided effortlessly through the crowds.
"So what it is you've choose to become."
He said questioning my costume.
"A vampire "
"what?!?"
"A supernatural being who is dead comes out at night drinks blood and is extremely good looking "
"I know...............So Dark and dangerous is your theme tonight  "
"No ..I prefer Drop dead gorgeous" I said flashing him a beautiful smile. To my surprise he smiled back.
After the song finished I went to eat something and found Camille.
Let me give you a short introduction. Camille O Connell is the Gryffindor prefect. Known amongst her peers for her fashion sense and easygoing attitude she can talk to anyone about anything she says it's because she grew up with her cousin brother and her sister.Highly talented good at art and a music trendsetter she's fun to hang out with (HariniKaranam )
"Hey Elizabeth how ya doin?"
"I'm hungry anything to eat"
"I think the chocolate tart is nice.BTW you looking good "
"Thanks you're looking pretty too"
She was dressed up like a lion, wearing a brown jumper with her open curly light brown hair  and her hazel eyes challenging anyone who would dare.
"So did you try out the tunnels.They are going to be the most dangerous at 12 o clock though.They are pretty amazing, though let me warn you they are only for the strong hearted."
"Is that a challenge?!?" I question though I know it is . She shrugs as she drinks pumpkin juice with a little bit of alcohol in it.
"It is what you consider it to be?"
"Challenge accepted " I say before I leave and she laughs.
"No one told Slytherins they were NOT smart" she observes.

So what do u think there is going to be a kiss next chp probably pls vote comment they are appreciated.