Chapter 17: The Final Addition

Narrator Point of View
Ten Minutes Later..

"Uh, Jungkook..where the hell are we?" Y/N questioned as Jungkook pulled up the car to a tall building.
He drove into the large parking lot and parked the car at one of the 'reserved' parking spaces. He took out the key and turned off the ignition.

"Listen to me very closely. We're going to go in this building. Once we enter, you cannot make eye contact with anyone. Don't draw any attention to yourself. Just walk close behind me, and don't ask any questions." Jungkook said in a colder tone.

He knew he would get in huge trouble once the rest of the members found out that he brought Y/N to Bighit Headquarters.
The Bighit agency was a large one. It was a very tall building made up of many stories. Everyone that worked there knew about the Vipers and many other dangerous gangs. There were forensic scientists, hackers, trained trackers, agents, and spies, all under the control of one man.
BTS was the most important gang, the rest of the people there did whatever they can help them defeat the enemies.
Bighit's coverup was a talent agency for idols. Whoever tries to audition, fails no matter what, to not blow their cover.

Y/N gulped. She had so many questions. Jungkook's mood had suddenly turned..colder.
She couldn't ask him, afraid of making him angry.

"Just answer this..where are we? Are we safe?" She managed to ask.

Jungkook took a deep breath and sighed.
"Yes. We're at Bighit headquarters. A talent agency for idols.. We're completely safe." Jungkook lied.

"Then why do I have to be so discreet?" And what the hell are we doing at a talent agency?" Y/N kept asking questions, absolutely going against what Jungkook just advised her not to do.

Jungkook panicked, he had to think of something, and fast.

"I'm..here to audition.."He cringed as he lied.

"Really?! So you're deciding to give the singing thing a chance?" Y/N asked excitedly.

"I guess. Look, no more questions. Let's just go in. And you have to be discreet because the people here are harsh. They're don't like most people. It's better to just stay quiet. And they called me in for an audition last minute since I have tried before and chickened out. They're holding last auditions today." Jungkook says at once, proud of his lie.

The gullible Y/N believed him without a doubt, and the two of them headed inside the building.

As they entered, Jungkook could already hear everyone's whispers.

"Looks like our Kook has finally got himself a girlfriend."

"Who is that?!"

"Is she here to audition? Why's she with Jungkook?"

"Is she Jungkook's girlfriend?"

Everyone there started to get nosy and continued whispering, which made both Y/N and Jungkook extremely uncomfortable.
The two of them entered the elevator and took a breath of relief when they finally escaped the nosy workers.

"What's their deal? Do you know them or something?" Y/N asks.

"Um. Sort of. So I've auditioned before, and I'm pretty close to the Boss here, so people know me." Jungkook lied, starting to get nervous.
Y/N was confused. Jungkook's stories didn't line up. There was something going on that she couldn't quite figure out.