"Once every being reaches the age of 18, their soulmate's name gets enscripted on their wrist. The name is permanent, like a tattoo, because soulmates are eternity."
Park Y/N is an ordinary, introverted girl who doesn't like to stand out in a crowd. The only person she's ever trusted and loved is her older brother, Jimin.
Coincidently, her mortal enemy Jeon Jungkook keeps interfering into her life, as if he was meant to do so. Along with that, the school's popular golden boy, Kim Taehyung, is trying in desperate attempts to win her heart as well.
What happens when Park Y/N wakes up to find out that her soulmate is her mortal enemy, Jeon Jungkook? Has there been a mix-up and will Y/N find true love after all?
- Chapter 1: Detention
- Chapter 2: The Bonding Room
- Chapter 3: The New Teacher
- Chapter 4: The Project
- Chapter 5: The Best, Worst First Date
- Chapter 6: The New Student
- Chapter 7: New Amends
- Chapter 8: Changes
- Chapter 9: Enemies
- Chapter 10: The Field Trip
- Chapter 11: First Love
- Chapter 12: New Suspicions
- Chapter 14: Park Jimin Turns 18
- Chapter 15: Soulmates
- Chapter 16: Hangover Soup
- Chapter 17: The Final Addition
- Chapter 18: Love Maze
- Chapter 19: Fake It 'til You Make It
- Chapter 20: The City of Love
- Chapter 21: Nightmares