Loki (Kamigami No Asobi)

*Forming A Club*

"President!" A voice called out from behind. I whipped my head backward to look at the person who called me.

It was (F/N), she's my friend and secretary at the same time.

"(F/N)-san? Something's wrong?" I asked her as I stopped walking.

"Not really, it's just that Kusanagi Yui-san wanted to talk to you. But you were so busy that she talked to me instead." She explained.

Kusanagi Yui?

I think I've heard that name before, but I can't remember when and where.

"Uhmm... Who is that?"

She sighed at my obviously lack of information about the said person.

"She's the girl in the class next to ours. Y'know, the one who suddenly showed up in the entrance ceremony with a bunch of hotties with her." Now that she mentioned it, I finally recall. Kusanagi Yui is the girl who's always surrounded by those god-like guys, well at least that was the girls in the campus said.

"Ah! Now that you said it, I finally remember. So what is it that she want?" I asked.

"Well I don't really know, she just asked me when will you be available, since your so busy with your student council work."

"I see, so what did you told her?"

"I said that I don't know, since right now your busy preparing  for the upcoming school's annual festival."

"Well I sure am busy, but if it's really urgent I can spare some time for us to talk. So if you ever saw her again today, would you mind telling her that we can talk later after class in my office."

"Sure no problem!" She replied.

"Thanks (F/N)-san." After that, I hurried myself towards the student council room to finish all my works for today.

*Time Skip After Class*

SFX: knock knock~

I was just about to take a break from all my paperwork when a sudden knock was heard from the outside of my office.

"Come in." I said as I sit straight and fix my slightly disheveled hair.

The doorknob started to twist signaling that someone was about to come in. It might be Kusanagi-san, maybe (F/N) really did manage to pass my message to her. However, my mind suddenly went blank when it's not her who came in.

With long fiery red hair and steel colored eyes, Loki Laevatein, one of the transferee students this year, suddenly barged himself inside my office.

"Are you the student council president?" He asked with that sexy yet gentle voice of his.

"A-ah yes! I-i am..." Waaaaahhh I was a stuttering mess in front of him. But c'mon, you guys can't blame me when someone as hot and sexy as him suddenly appeared before you, surely any girls my age would do the same.

"I see. Well you look normal at least." He nonchalantly said. Normal? Me? What does he mean by that?

"Uhm... W-what do you m-mean by t-that?" I manage to asked despite the fact that I'm still stuttering.

"Well Yui said that the student council president of this school is kinda strict and always abide in rules, so I thought that you would be the type to intimidate someone just because you were the President." He explained.

Well I'm clearly not like that, more or less.

"I-i see."

Few minutes of silence had past and still no one's talking between us. He's just staring down at me while I'm trying my very best to avoid his gaze.

"Oi, why aren't you saying something?" He asked. Eh??

"Uh ahmm... C-can I help you with something?" I tried to asked him, still looking down thou.

"Yes. I would like to form my own club and I was told that the President was the one handling that matter." He replied.

"Uh yes that's right. However, isn't it too late for you to put up your own club? I-i mean it's already been 3 months since the school started." I stated, this time I tried to look up from my desk up to his face.

"I don't care, I want to form a club and that's it! You got a problem with that?" This time his voice sounded so different from earlier. It's like he suddenly gotten himself annoyed.

"S-sorry!" I apologized, after all he's correct. It's none of my business as long as he can complete the requirements when forming a club.

"Tsk!"

"Uhm in forming a club, first you need to decide what kind of club you wanted to form and then gather at least 4 or more members. After that, I will give you a form consent and you will fill it up then submit it to me again. I am the one who will pass it to the faculty and it's up to them whether they will agree on it or not." I explained. He's attentively listening in everything I say, which kinda surprised me.

"Oh I see. So that's how it works, very well then give me the form consent that you were talking about, I'll fill it up." He said.

"Alright. But do you already have enough members?"

"Of course! Stop questioning me and quickly hand it over."

I sighed, it looks like there's no saying no to this person. He's a bit short-tempered and really persistent. The type of person whom clearly the opposite of me.

I reached for my drawer and open it, taking a form consent and slowly hand it to him. I also gave him a pen so he can fill it up. He comfortably seated himself in the chair in front of me and start writing.

While doing his thing, I found myself lost in thoughts as I gaze at his handsome face, especially, his beautiful gray-colored eyes.

"Don't you know that it's rude to stare at someone like that?" I was snapped back from my fantasy when I heard him talk. My face automatically set ablaze as his words slowly sink in my head.

Waaaahh he caught me staring. That was so embarrassing.

"I-im sorry!" At this moment, I want nothing more than to disappear from his line of sight.

"Hahaha, I didn't know that there are still cute girls like you other than Yui. Seeing you blushed like that makes me want to squeeze you in a hug." My face went redder than before if that's even possible.

This guy is teasing me. He laugh again as he kept looking at my tomato-like face. After a few more seconds, he finally stop laughing and hand me back the form. He stand up and casually made his way towards the door.

But before opening it, he tilted his head backwards and gave me a gentle yet charming smile.

"Next time, let me see your blushing face again. And maybe a hug too, that'd is.... if you don't mind of course." With that said, he left me hanging with a very shocked expression plastered on my face.

"What the hell just happened?" I whispered, trying to get a hold of my sanity.

That guy really knows how to get on one's nerve.

And on one's heart...

-*-*-*-*-*-

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠