"I was not asking you for your permission."

"Asking or not. You are not going."

"Why is that?" she asked wanting to hear his reasons but what he said next made her want to rip his head bald.

"I don't want you to go with him."

"Okay! If it was not him and somebody else."

"You are not going."

"Are you serious?" she was raged but she tried to keep her calm as she did not want to let her temper ruin the little hope she had regarding anything that had to do with him.

"I'm always dead serious when it comes to you." He tried to pull her back to his chest but her arms between them prevented it and he did not like her resisting him in any way.

"It is my work and I want to go."

"Why do you so want to go?" he asked and she was tempted to spill out her real motives behind it but she held her tongue.

"It is work and I have always wanted to visit there."

"I will take you there but not on the date you are planning it." she almost laughed out at his option.

"It is regarding my work."

"Resign from that petty place. You can run your own press and it will be 100 times better than where you call your working place now."

"Do you think it is a kids play to run a press? You are too dim-witted for a businessman to think this little of any working place."

"Heed my word and you will be your own boss. I can assure a thousand times regarding you starting your own press or whatever you want and it being a success. "

"Why would you do that?"

"1st I am your husband and I want everything that has to do with you to be the best. 2ndly I've been a businessmen before I even turned to a teen and a very successful one so you can take my word."

"I love where I work and I am content."

"But I am not. I don't like my wife working in that shabby press."

She was annoyed beyond words can describe as he was continuously belittling her workplace which was the 7 biggest press in the whole of New York and the way he was self-praising himself was beyond tolerable.

"You won't work there any second further."

"Who are you to tell me to do so as you wish?" she yelled at him trying to get off his lap but his hold on her tightened.

"I am your husband and a wife should listen to her husband."

"You need a robot to heed every whim and cries of yours, not a wife."

"A wife will be better." A smug smile on his lips and that was it, her hand stretched and came across his cheek. She got off him when was taken aback by her action.

"I want out of this marriage. I don't care what threats you use against me." She yelled at him again. She took a step back when he stood to his full height looking all so terrifying but she was not going to be intimidated by him anymore. Stretching his arm out indicating her to come to him but he stood firm. "Let's talk." He told her but she no longer wanted to talk with him.
"I don't want to talk with you any further. Do you realize how many times you have wronged me?" She said looking away from him. He walked to her and hugged her again. "I am sorry." He said sounding sincere and a lone tear rolled down her cheeks. She was never one to cry when she fought but his sincerity made her vulnerable as it was the first she was encountering after her parents passed away. Nobody that said these words to her after her parents passed away meant it and it sounded as if they were ending all their ties with her and with no sincerity in it at all. "Don't say such words if you don't mean it." she said and he kissed her head.

"I mean every word. Remember no futile words will leave my lips when it comes to you." She knew he was already forgiven but did not have the heart to say it out loud as that would make her even more vulnerable.

"You promised me you won't detect my personal life but you already did it multiple times. How do I trust, you mean the words you say to me?" she asked again needing to hear his answer. Somehow she wanted to be at ease by his words.

"I remember and I will fulfil my promise to you but when it comes to any other man near you or the idea of you being away from me even for a mere second makes me uneasy." His words made her look up at him and the sincerity in his eyes made her heart leap out to him.

"Do you think I might go behind your back?" his hold tightened on her.

"I never meant to question your character nor will I ever but I don't trust any other man, hell I don't even trust myself when it comes to you."

"Are you already going behind my back?" she asked and he mentally slapped himself for saying things the wrong way. Why was he always struggling with words when it came to her? No wonder this is why he loved her, she was quick and he better learn to match up with her to have her trust in him.

"I'd be the biggest fool to even entertain such thought. I meant I cannot help myself from claiming you as mine every time I even think about you though you are already mine as I am yours." His words warmed her heart but it also somehow scared her. He sounded obsessed. The sting she felt in her palm made her regretful of what she did.

"Okay. That means I am going to Alaska. Right?" he looked like he did not want to reply to that but he did give in. She hugged him and thanked him. A smile crept up his lips he had something on his mind but that was for her to find at the right time, at the moment he wanted her.

"Lets just sleep tonight." She stopped him from advancing further when he tried to remove the strap of her nightie. With a groan he obeyed and kissed her shoulder blade. There is always a way for both the parties to relieve the end of the deal.

"Let's only sleep for tonight." He kissed her again and she let out a moan when she felt his manhood poking from his work pants and gulped. Pulling away from him she slipped under the blanket and turned away from him not wanting to give him any chances to continue what he wanted to. He let out a laugh when she quickly pulled away from him and shielded herself with the blanket. As much as he needed and wanted her he was a man of his word and so he headed to bathroom.

A cold shower did help him but that was not the help he wanted or needed to ease his little buddy. As soon as he pulled her body to his front his junior stood in all attention this was going a very long and super hard night. She turned in her sleep, her breath hit his chest lulling him to sleep.