"What?" They responded in a more furious tone than before. The two teenage girl continued to stare at eleven who's breath quickened and she pulled the blindfold off her face and let out a breath.

"What happened?" Max asked.

"Yeah, you okay?" Y/n then asked only for a tiny speck of blood at the bottom of her nostril to appear along with a smile as she fell to the ground with laughter.

"What!" Max and y/n continued to ask only for eleven to laugh non-stop.

-

"Holy shit I can't believe we're doing this," max said as all girls sat on elevens bed, a board game board flipped over revealing only its red back, max wrote out different names on yellow pieces of paper with a permanent marker.

Eleven reached out her hand and spun the glass bottle and the three watched it spin and the cap point towards-

"Mr. Wheeler," they all spoke as max scoffed.

"Ugh, boring," she said and eleven went along with it.

"Yeah, boring," she said, unsure and looking to max as if she was her inspiration.

"Spin again," y/n said and pointed to the bottle, eleven stopped, her fingertips pressed against the glass.

"Against the rules?" The brunette asked as she looked at the two other girls in front of her.

"We make our own rules," max announced to which el smiled and chuckled slightly, spinning the bottle and they watched curiously as the bottle cap landed to a familiar name.

"Billy," they all repeated together.

"Okay look, I should just warn you, if he's with a girl or doing something gross, just get out of there right away or you're scarred for life," max announced getting up and grabbing the radio along with els blindfold.

"Max," el said and opened up the blindfold.

"No, I'm just saying, it's really gross," max told her, fiddling with the machine in her hands.

"Max!" Eleven repeated, tugging both ends of the blindfold, y/n smiled at the two bickering.

"Shutting up now," max then said, she skipped past the music channel that was already playing including another channel until it was static and max laid the steep at her knees.

The two girls once again watched eleven sit there, her hands not moving nor her head, her body upright and still, the only thing moving was her mouth.

"I found him," eleven eventually announced the two girls eyes widened and was quickly interested.

"What's he doing?" Max asked and they waited for another answer.

"I don't know," eleven replied, her voice quivered, y/n reached for her knee to run it in reassurance only to flicker into this room, a blank room with eleven in her vibrant clothes standing beside her.

"Don't be afraid," Billy's skin looked dull compared to eleven standing next to y/n. He wore a dark grey and top and light blue jeans, the boys locks of dirty blonde hair looked pulled down and as if he didn't bother styling it.

"He's on the floor," eleven announced to max who was staring at y/n's limp body, her head dangling low and her eyes closed.

"It'll be over soon," Billy spoke, moans of pain echoed in the room as y/n and eleven felt their heart rate quicken.

"Talking to someone," el said loud in the void as both girls held onto each other's wrists and walked closer to Billy crouching on the ground.

"Just stay very still," he instructed before standing up, the girls only looked at he back if his head in fear, they jumped back slightly when they came face to face with his piercing blue eyes, the only thing that looked lively from his whole body. His eyes looking straight at the two girls as they knew something was definitely wrong and wasn't normal with Billy.

Eleven pulled the blindfold off her eyes, panting, y/n snapped back up, panting at the same rate y/n was, max sat their in utter confusion of the girls.

"What is it?" Max asked them, eleven only looked at her surroundings and y/n felt like she was about to cry. "What happened?" Max asked and they both turned to the ginger. "What happened you two?" She asked and y/n burst out the door and onto the patio of the cabin, she closed the door behind her and moved to the corner where she sat and stared to the stars, the trees swaying to the gentle breeze.

y/n felt like she'd been there before and Billy's glare towards the two felt so familiar yet so foreign to her skin. She'd most definitely been in that void before.

And it all reminded her of Will.

30 days til brexit, for the lads 💅😌✨