Preview

My parents died when I was only four. I was there. I remember it like it was just yesterday. I was asleep in my little room in my bed. My mom and sister on the couch watching tv. I heard something outside. I got up quietly to see what it was. All I saw was a big blur of red and yellow mixed with black.  His brother (my uncle) was upstairs where the fire started. He was long gone dead. I was still outside playinq. After a while my dad didn't come out and the house was set a blaze. In the distance I heard sirens. That didn't stop me I went in to look for my dad and mom and sister. Good thing I was small. I went into I was afraid I still went on lookinq for them. I found my mom she was layinqq on the couch asleep and my sister on her also asleep (well I thouqht they were asleep) I tried to wake her up "mommy, mommy, wake up, I'm afraid". I started to cry. I went to look for my dad, grandma, and grandpa I found them up stairs it was all black I found them asleep I couldn't wake them up. I crawled to the door and a man grabbed me as soon as they saw me. I was so afraid and still crying.

So that's a little bit of my life, it's not just that though theres more to it. It's quite interesting actually. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

That was just a little bit about her! I honestly don't know how to start the story off! Haha its the first story I've writen on wattpad so sorry if it sucks! XP oh and i really dont kno how to use wattpad yet so i made a story group already! so go read that!!! luv you all xP