☆☆Summary☆☆

"She is loud, he is quiet

She is colorful, he is black and white.

She is full of life, he is void of emotions.

Yet, they get along very well!

They are like... a match made in hell."

~*~

Mallory Cox, a young, famous singer with a free soul and stubborn personality, gets attacked by an obsessed fan in her own house. As a result, her manager takes it upon himself to get a bodyguard to protect her.

Having to deal with Mallory's rebellious behavior, the manager tries his best to search for the perfect bodyguard to cope with her, finally finding him in the form of a mysterious man called Taron Egerton.

Later on, it turns out that the fan attack was the start to a chain reaction of more dangerous events that threatened the lives of everyone involved, including Mallory and Taron.

For Mallory, Taron was the padlock to her prison, his strict rules and constant presence around her was something she wasn't accustomed to and it almost suffocated her. But for Taron, Mallory was the answer to unfold a secret he had paid a big part of his life to reveal it.

Between fighting for her life and trying to maintain her social image, Mallory struggles to keep up with all the shocking changes she gets exposed to without losing herself.

As for Taron, the balance between keeping Mallory out of the harm's way and solving the mystery he had thrown in becomes harder as more elements insert themselves in the situation, makes it more difficult to sustain.

Will they be able to overcome this mayhem without failing? Or will both of their lives will be changed beyond recognition?

Read on to find out.