[Echotale - Comfort]

Start from the beginning

"Whoa, whoa there!? Already cheered ya up, see..." In the background of that, I screamed "Seriously!?!?" While trying to upper-cut him.

We both fell silent. I heard Past Me's thoughts. I probably... would... maybe... one... about never meeting you... in this life? I feel so horrible thinking these things, though.

Conflicted.

Confused.

Afraid.

After all... my closest friend is trapped inside of you... wanting to get out...

if I ever loved Sans... then I would have to do it. Fix this timeline. But also being honest with feelings. No time to be so flustered.

Past Me stood up and plopped down next to G. She then sat her head on his shoulder, leaning in, which left a very confused G.

"I... really want to know which of those halves made you... into such a pervert, G!"

"...Huh?... haha... really... you forgot I have a personality of my own by now? I'm not just two halves glued together... but... I feel that both of those parts hates you."

This time, my own eyes widened. "I hate you. It's your fault. I hate being like this. I. Hate. You."

His voice echoed Chara's. He threw me down, kicked me, beat me. "I wish you died from that fall! Then, they'd be alive. I would be normal. It's all your fault!"

My sight returned to me and G's apartment.

See? He hates being like that. He hates you! That's not true, that's not what happened..! He hates you, he hates you, it's your fault.

Her words danced around my head as my own voice joined in.

It's your fault,

it's your fault,

it's your fault,

it's your fault,

it's your fault!

Chara silenced, leaving me to my own thoughts. I started trembling, as tears spilled down my cheeks.

It's your fault.

I curled up into a ball.

It's your fault.

The words flew by faster and faster.

It's your fault,

it's your fault,

it'syourfault,

it'syourfault,

it'syourfault,

it'syourfault,

it'syourfault,

it'syourfaultit'syourfaultit'syourfaultyourfaultyourfaultyourfaultyourfault!

I started whispering it, too. "He hates me, my fault, hates me, my fault, hates me, my fault."

I covered my ears, trying to block out the thoughts.

I didn't hear the snap that entered the room, the drop of shopping bags on the coffee table, or G's drowned out voice.

All I felt was two strong hands hugging me protectively.

The voices started fading back as G's voice came to me. "Doll!? Doll! Are you alright?! What's wrong?! Talk to me!"

I blinked out the tears and turned to him, swinging my arms around him tightly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's all my fault!"

"D-Doll? What do you mean?" I looked up to him with my tear-filled eyes.

"I'm the reason you're like this. I'm the reason we had to reset. I killed them. I'm sorry!" "Doll, sweetheart, Frisk, it's not your fault-"

"Yes, it is!" I cried. G's eyes softened to a more sympathetic one, "Frisk, it's okay. They're okay. I'm okay. It's okay. I forgive you." He soothed.

I cried into his chest as he rubbed my back for hours on end. Soon, I fell asleep in his arms as he did too.

I really don't know what I did with this... oops..? And this is really rushed and doesn't have many Frans moments so :c

However~ the small memory of their conversation was actually in the original comic, so it's canon (`・ω') (well except the last moment of when G got mad at Frisk and beat her, of course.)

Also, I have almost no ideas, so requests will be appreciated very much~!

(I barely posted this in time. I'll have to edit this later, so there will be mistakes for now!) (Edit: It has been edited!)

~Wolfie
-1188 words-