Chapter 9

Six weeks pass and me and Amber has spent all day in school and everyday after school we'd go somewhere to eat for dinner and then go to her house or a hotel and have sex. I hadn't told Janet about anything yet and no body in the school knew about us which we both enjoyed since we wanted to be low key. Alex was supposed to come back in a few weeks and he had called me once from a telephone booth once his whole time away but he made up for it since we were on the phone for almost five hours that night but he hasn't called again since. Jason went back home to my dad while the social worker said I could work on getting emancipated since I was 17 but I had to find a job first but until then I was basically living with Janet.

She had started to see somebody too but she wouldn't tell me which made me a little mad but I guess it was fair since I was keeping Amber from her.

I breathed in the cool fall October air as I opened up the front door of Janet's house. Pink lemonade in one hand? Check. Blueberry muffin in the other? Check check. Backpack on my back? Check Check and a big ole check. Baby in my belly? Checkity check check check check!! 

I unlocked my car with my keys as I said bye to Janet's parents and as always told Janet that I would meet her there. I drove down her street and onto a few others as I went to pick up Amber from her house.

"Hey Stace" Amber said smiling as she walked out her house running to my car with a dark purple jumper and hair in two Chinese buns. To top it off she had in her famous gold hoops along with a pair of knee high matching dark purple boots. Sexy. 

"Hey Amber what you wanna do today?"

She smiled as she applied glittery lip gloss to her light brown lips. I watched as she applied black mascara and shrugged her shoulders to my question. 

"Movies after school?"

"Actually Stace I can't hangout after school today cause I have a doctors appointment but we can try tomorrow?"

I was a little disappointed but I just shrugged my shoulders and said sure I mean if anything I should be the one at a doctors appointment since I was now 6 almost 7 months pregnant.

We drove to school and headed to first period. Every day more and more people would stare at me cause of my beach ball sized belly most defiantly was not getting any smaller.

By the time lunch had rolled around I was happy to eat with Janet and Amber but today as I walked in the cafeteria my heart stopped. I seen Jace making out with my best friend Janet touching all on her. I stormed over there with my insides on fire and all eyes were on me some of the kids were even taking out there phones to record.

"You bitch!" I screamed to her as I reached them. "I trusted you!"

"I brought you in my home when nobody wanted you you should be freaking thankful" She screamed back and Jace watched in amusement.

Being even more furious I grabbed my hand and slapped her across her face so had she tumbled backwards and caused the whole school cafeteria to gasp. She was about to swing a punch at me when Alex jumped in front of me stopping that swing with his hand. He's back? Since when?!

I backed away as him and Jace and Janet argued and I just stormed out of the cafeteria just to be hit in the face with another secret. I seen Amber sitting on a bench in the school kissing some other girl.

"You cheating hoe!!" I    screamed as hot tears rolled down my furious cheeks before running out the building getting whipped with cool air. It felt good and kind of helped calm me down but not all the way.

About an hour passed before I heard a voice. "That was one hell of a seen in there".

I looked up to see Alex. He looked like he had possibly gotten a little taller since last time I seen him. I just felt all type of emotions so I placed my head in my hands and just started to cry and didn't stop. Alex sat down next to me and placed his arms around me before laying my head on his lap letting me know everything will be okay.

He took me to his home a little while later to lock the door in case Jace knocked. I told him about almost getting me and my brother taken away and about how I trusted Janet. I even told him about Amber and I but how that was defiantly over now cause she just cheated on me after the whole betrayal thing with Janet. I was laying in his bed in some of his sweat pants and one of his giants shirts on as I talked.

"Good thing I came back early then or else you would have been a wild roller coaster doing god knows what after what happened and have gotten into a fight while pregnant" Alex said as I layed my head on his chest feeling his heart beat until we both eventually fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY GUYS FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH SOME THINGS SO MY HEAD IS A LITTLE CRAZY RIGHT NOW BUT I AM TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING ON TRACK SO DON'T JUDGE ME. AND I ALSO FELT WITH EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON WITH POOR OLIVIA THAT SHE NEEDED SOME GOOD NEWS AKA ALEX.