It's the Asian Invasion that's Sweeping the Nation

Start from the beginning

I thought for a moment and finally decided I was going to go.

"Ok fine"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Okay students!! Today we have a new foreign exchange student from China!!! EEPLES!! His name is Rawland Lao. Why don't you introduce yourself!"

"DA HERRO FELLOW CLASS-UH-MATES! I'm Rawland! I love da cows and smoking pot!!"

"Very interesting Rawland!!"

He nodded enthusiastically and yelled, "IT'S THE ASIAN INVASION THAT'S SWEEPING THE NATION!"

"YESS! I love your enthusiasm and your pride for your culture!! Now please take a seat."

He takes a seat on the other side of the room.

Wow... Weird and a druggie... This school excepts anyone now...

"Today I'll give you guys time in class to work on your projects! Ain't I just great guys? YES?! Of course now get to work dahlings!"

I turned to Tyler and he's already working on our project.

"I think I should be able to put the events in order," I demanded.

"Ok can you please arrange them on the poster?"

Hmm that was surprisingly easy.

"Ok then" I started rearranging the events on the poster.

"Can you please glue them onto the poster now?"

I narrowed my eyes on him. "Why are guy being nice to me? Have you finally realized what a nice person I am?"

"Don't get any ideas girlie."

Wtf...

"Ok I'm done!"

"YOU GLUED THEM ON CROOKEDLY!" He yelled glaring at me.

Bipolar much...?

"Well I'm sorry... No ones perfect."

I saw him taking deep breaths "I tried" I heard him mumble.

Weirdo...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm going to curl your hair ok?"

"Sure whatever"

Danielle was at my house making me look like a yummy piece of gummy bear. Her words not mine. She's obsessed with gummy bears. They're her... passion.

"Ok I'm done with your hair and makeup!"

I looked in the mirror and was shocked. She wasn't lying when she said she was going to doll me up. My was curled into ringlets and my makeup was done perfectly.

"Here I also brought you a dress"

She took a black dress out of her bag and gave it to me. I raised my eyebrows and she gestured for me to try it on. The dress reached to about mid thigh and had lace sleeves.

"Thanks I love it!"

"Okay let's get to the party!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As we got to the house I saw red cups littered across the lawn and some guy sitting on a bench playing with rubber ducks. I got out of the car and looked over at Danielle who had an excited look on her face. I remembered that Liam was going to a different senior party and Hailey was at her friend's house because she wasn't aloud to go to parties.

Danielle and I made our way to the door and I was instantly greeted with an odor of alcohol and music blaring so loud it was deafening. I scrunched my nose and made my way through the crowd of drunk teenagers to the kitchen. I wanted to avoid Will and Casey as much as possible. I suddenly wished I had stayed home and listened to my grandma ramble on about her teenage days and how "hot" she was. Even that would be better than this.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Will and Casey making out in the corner. Someone gag me.

So much for avoiding them...

I sighed and pushed back the tears.

There's no use in crying anymore. I gotta move on.

I was snapped out of my reverie when I felt someone tap my on the shoulder. I turned around and saw a guy with dark hair. I recognized him as Will's best friend, Mason Carter. I was surprised to see him talking to me.

"Hey"

"Uh hi.."

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Uh sure?"

He led me to an empty bedroom.

Oh god... I hope he doesn't rape me!! OMG!

"I'm not going to rape you.."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Ok so what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to tell you that I know you like or liked Will."

"Uh is that it?"

"And that I know you feel sad about him going out with Casey."

"Wow thanks for rubbing it in..."

"I wanted to tell you that he doesn't even like her."

"Uh I'm pretty sure he does. That's why he's dating her. Why are you even telling me this?" I asked.

"Well I just think what he's doing is wrong and incredibly selfish."

"He likes Casey. He can't help who he likes, it's not his fault."

"Oh but it is. You have to trust me on this. I'm here to help you. You have to believe what I'm telling you."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME IF YOU HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER!!"

"Please hear me out. I haven't even finished explaining."

"Ok please continue."

"Ok he's a bastard."

"I know."

"Please stop interrupting me."

I nodded for him to continue.

"Ok as I said he doesn't really like Casey. He actually, in fact, likes you. He's just dating Casey since she's the head cheerleader and everything. He figured that if he dates her, he'll get more popular. He thinks that dating her is a win-win because he's get to be more popular and he gets to make you jealous because he knows you like him. He's planning to ask you out after he gets what he wants because he knows you'll come running back to him."

I eyes widen and my jaw is slightly opened. I'm left speechless. One thing is for sure, I'm never getting together with him, ever.

That son of a bitch...

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Whew! The truth is out now! Whatcha think of the new student, Rawland? Isn't he weird? Heh. 😉

YELLO! AHA Rawland is hilarious.. whatcha think of Mason? We need suggestions on who to play him!!

DON'T FORGET!!!

VOTE! 👍

and COMMENT! 📲

AYE AYE BYE!!! 😘