i open my curtains aiming my bat just incase the intruder attacked me.

i look outside and see a boy in a hoodie looking up at me.

"oh fuck" i laugh putting down my bat, opening the window.

"what the hell are you doing?" i yell down to my crazy boyfriend standing in my yard.

"i wanted to see you, i missed you and i just got home" he smiles, "come down here so i can kiss you"

"finn i cant just sneak out"

"why not? its summer and your parents like me" he shrugs.

"fine let me get a hoodie"

"i brought one for you, it's in the car"

"ah i love you, i'll see you in like two minutes"

i close my window and my curtain and sigh. i slip on my vans and quietly walk downstairs.

i leave a note for my parents reading...

dear mom and dad,

finn is home and i slept over at his house. don't worry i'm safe and fine. also good morning! love you guys!
-y/n

i left my note on the counter and opened my front door slowly and shut it.

i run to finn and we wrap our arms around each other like it was the first time we've ever hugged.

"i cant believe it's been two months" i say into his neck as we hug.

"i know i missed you so much. even though we talked everyday. i just missed you"

we part from our hug and stare into each other's eyes, our faces lit up by the moonlight.

"i'm just glad you're home"

"me too, now let's go"

i kiss his cheek, and jump into the passengers seat of finn's car.

"where are we going?"

"i thought we could get some snacks and go hang at our spot" he smiles starting his car, pulling out of my driveway.

"aw i haven't been there in so long"

"me too" he smiles again

"where is that hoodie?" i look in the back, shuffling around.

"it's in the trunk, we can get it at the gas station"

"cool"

we sit in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence that we missed so dearly.

at a stop light he plays our playlist, and darling by christian leave started playing and we both sang the lyrics to each other.

we pulled up to the gas station and parked.

we got out and connected our hands, waking into the small shop.